Ch.2

When I ran back home I was surprised by seeing Ari. I totally forgot that I had bruises and cuts. It was too late she saw me and was in tears. "WHO DID THIS TO YOU" she yelled. Tbh I got scared and jumped a little. "These boys from school it's been happening for the last 2 years" i said that it was almost like a whisper. "2 YEARS THEY HAVE BEEN DOING THIS TO YOU" I nodded. " Well not anymore, you are getting a makeover" "go clean up and we'll go to the mall" I did just what she said. I was ready in about 20 minutes. I must of zoned out cause when I looked out the window where we're here. We entered and went to the salon. "What can I help you ladies today with" a girl said in front of a desk. "My sister needs a complete makeover" Ari said. The lady nodded her head and lead me to the back room and started working.

✨✨✨ skips makeover✨✨✨
"Done" she said. I walked over to the mirror and I couldn't believe what I saw. I got into tears and thanked her she smiled and nodded and my reaction.( A/n she had now ombré hair, no pimples, nails done in a French manicure, and last she did her makeup in a winged eyeliner, and he smokey eye)
I walked out to Ari and she liked up and started to tear with me. " You look soooooo pretty" she smiled. "Thank you so much for everyth- I got cut off "its not over yet babe" she smiled and I threw my hands over my mouth. she is literally the best sister anyone can have. We thanked the lady again and walked out to basically all stores we like.
(To lazy to write what stores they go into)
Where done and I got
•8 pairs of vans
•12 pairs of high wasted shorts
•15 crop tops
•make up
•an iPhone 6+
And lots more. in resolution thankful for Ariana she's the best. We got hungry so we wanted to get food but before we did ari said "hey you should wear one of your new outfits" I agreed because I was so excited😊😊. I got changed into red vans, black high wastes shorts, and a crop top that says "I woke up like this"
"Ok I'm done lets eattttt" I yelled and Ariana just laughed. I started laughing with her....

CLIFF HANGERRRR.... sorry I'll post what happens next tomorrow. Thanks for reading. See you later my fellow bad llamas.
Don't forget to follow me I. Social medias and check out my other stories that I will be editing/ and adding to