Chapter Six

Third Person P.O.V
Three long days have passed since the incident, and (Y/N) has been isolating herself up in her room since then. She hasn't been out at all, instead, she's been studying and listening to music. She made a promise to herself that until the visual affects wore off completly, she wouldn't step foot out of her room and she wouldn't show her face. With the exception of Dipper, of course.

Dipper's P.O.V
Mabel and Stan have been wondering where (Y/N) has been for the past few days. I just told them both that she was just sick and that she didn't want anyone else catching it. She only seemed to feel comfortable with me, so I would visit her when no one was around or when everyone was sleeping.
I decide to go upstairs to check on (Y/N) since Mabel was with Candy and Grenda and Grunkle Stan was touring people. All of the sudden, I hear a scream come from (Y/N)'s room.
"(Y/N)!!" I run to her room and burst in unannounced. I saw her crouched down in pain while holding her head, being surrounded by a white light. I suddenly feel this pain in my stomach. It was worry...a lot of worry and concern.
The screams suddenly come to a stop and the bright light turns into sparks. My eyes light up when I see...
Her!!
She had her beautiful (e/c) eyes and (h/c) hair again! She finally stands up and looks at me.
"Hiya Dip-n-dot~" She says in a bright and happy tone. "Sorry for the wait, I didn't know it would take this lo-" I cut her off by grabbing her and pulling her into a tight embrace.
"(Y/N)... (Y/N) I missed you so much..~" I manage to squeak out.
"Sorry for making you worry, dude." She said sadly.
I pull away with my hands on her shoulders. Boy..she was short. "What do you mean? Of course I'm gonna worry about you, you're important to me." I frown, looking into her eyes. She blushed lightly, pulling away and pulling out some bandages from her hand(that glowed).
"Y-you care about me..? But I'm just an abnormal being now. I'm a freak..." She says quietly, looking down in shame.
"What do you mean by tha-"
"Hold on a moment, Dip." She interuppted. She went into concentration as her shirt lifted up to just below her chest, and the bandages unraveled(OSHIETE YO). There were old bandages that unraveled(OSHIETE YO)as well. When the old ones where off, I saw a very deep cut.
"T-that..cut..Shouldn't you be treated for that..?!" I asked, panicking a little.
"Nah I'll be fine. Funny thing is, it's not even bleeding that much~ It'll heal soon enough~" she sang in a happy tone. Once the new bandages where wrapped around her petite waist, her shirt dropped back down and she walked over to me, leaning in - making her only inches away. "I assure you Dipper, I'll be fine. I can read your thoughts and I know what you think of me..." Her voice was low. I blush harshly, but I smirk.
"So you wouldn't mind if I expressed those thoughts~?"
"What do you mean by that-"
Before she could finish, I softly planted my lips on hers. She tasted like..strawberry shortcake. I didn't know what came over me, but I liked it.

(Y/N)'s P.O.V
Dipper Pines, The person who I've been crushing on since day one, was kissing me. I fall into the kiss, kissing back. I've been reading his mind for the past few days, only seeing that his mind was set on me and the journal..But mostly me. We pulled away after a few seconds.
"Dipper-"
"Now that happened, you probably already know what I'm going to say next." He said, looking down sadly. "You know, I can understand if you don't like me back-"
Before he finished, I blurted out happily- "Dipper Pines, I fell for you since the beginning!" I laugh. "There's nothing I can't like about you~" I smile at him, looking into his eyes. His cheeks flushed bright red as he pecked my lips once again.
"I could say the same~" he said, quietly while grabbing both of my hands and placing them on his cheeks. He looked so...happy~
"I don't know how you can like me though..especially now, I mean-"
"Ssssh~" he placed his pointer finger on my lips, making me shut right up. "I like you for you. I don't care if you have magical powers now or not. I don't care if you can read minds, levitate things, fly, or whatever else you can do. I like you- no, I love you because you're a sweet, loving, caring girl that would take a bullet for almost anyone. That's the (Y/N) I fell in love with~" he exclaimed happily. Shit, I felt myself getting teary-eyed.
"D-Dipper...I..I.." I couldn't talk at that point, so I just hugged him.

"I love you Dipper..."