≫Idiots ≪

Jellal

I quickly turn away from Ezra and let go of her bloody hands. Why does this keep happening? Why do I feel this fire in my stomach, that quickly turns into butterfly's at her touch.
I shuffle away from the door trying to collect my thought when Ezra screams.

"Coward!"

I stop dead in my tracks. This girl is beginning to get on my last nerve.
"Listen!" I yell Turing around marching back to the bar where she stands. "I could stand here and try and win you over and tell you why your mother died and you lived but you won't shut up long enough for me to tell you"

This hit a nerve. I can see it. He true burn with I fire for ripping of my head and feeding it to a dog. "I already tryouts seeing the good in you, you could have helped me you know" Ezra trashes. "While I was being burned by your father you could have stopped him! If I could cast in here I would rip you into little peices you sociopath! You psycho....."
I can't fell the 3 little words coming, the 3 syllables that will rip out my heart and stomp on it.

"I hate you"

"You know what..." Erza snaps "your not even worth the oxygen."

....

She didn't say it... Is it that she didn't have the nerve.... Or I'm really not worth it?

I turn on my heels quickly away from her and march off. I can't deal with this right now, sh didn't say it.... And I don't know why..... She's killing my slowly because I know those word will pop from her lips about me someday....

I just don't know when.

Levy

"There!" Lucy almost screams as we break though the trees and spot a small cell in the ground.

"Either that's a vent..." Nastu says stupidly "or she in there"

"Well there are no vents in the woods so I'm going to bet my money on she in there" gray laughs.

Just as gray says this Lucy gets ready to take off towards the cell.
That's when I spot him. Sapphire hair, scarlet tattoo.

"Wait Lucy, is that?" I ask pointing to the young man in front of us, playing oblivious to us spying.

"Jellal?" Gajeel whispers taking hold of my waist in a protective sort of manner.

We all watch silently as he walk past us and into a small tent like this approximately 2 yards away.

"That's my chance." Lucy beams getting into running stands. But natsu quickly intervenes by taking her by the waist to restrain her from running. "Natsu let go" Lucy struggles

"Wait" juvia says standing. "What's the plan to get her out of the prison hole?"

I shrug not really knowing what the plan is. I look around to everyone shrugging along.

"We are just going to run over there and smash the bars" gajeel grunts.

"What if someone hears us?" I question

"We kill them" Natsu quick shots his answer.

I roll my eyes before realizing gajeel and natsu just took of in the direction of the cell. I feel like my face look so strange because of the indigotin actions getting to my brain. (That picture↑ don't know what's it's called if you know please comment on this little bracketed in part😊)

"Come one!" Gray says taking Juvia's hand. "Follow these idiots"

As we reach natsu and gajeel closer I realize that they're just shooting at the bars with the dragon slaying magic. "They are idiots" I say surprised. Then I remember. "And I married one"

"I feel ya" Lucy says Patting my shoulder and chuckling. "They can be cute though" she admits. I nod in agreement as a small recognize the voice sings out.

"Levy? Lucy?" Erza asks as the bars snap a bit beneath gajeels iron arm.

"These won't break!" Gajeel almost yells.

Before anyone can answer Erza or gajeel A voice speaks from behind us.

"I think I can help with that"

As I turn I notice the hair. Jellal. He holds in one of his hands a key and in the other a mask.