Chapter 1

I've been working on this for like a year xD

No Ones POV

Freddy walked down the street to the pizzeria. Knock knock. the door opened to reveal a red headed guy. Foxy. "Ay lad, we thought ye wouldn't come 'ere." "Yup!" The blonde said eagerly. The purple haired girl just nodded her head. "Why did you take so long?" Chica questioned. "I didn't take that long. I walked here." "No wonder you took longer. Usually you make it here fast." Chica mumbled. "Yer walkin be slow, Lad." Foxy chuckled.
"HEY" Freddy said frowning jokingly. "EVERYBODY PUT YO HANDS UP" Freddy screamed. "IF YOU LIKE THEN PUT A RING ON IT. OH OH OH" Everyone looked at Chica. "What?" She asked. "We weren't talking about the song..." Freddy said. "Ohhh... Oopsies" She squeaked. There was a scratching somewhere in the pizzeria. No one seemed to notice, but, Bonnie did. She slapped the table to get her friends attention. All eyes were on her. She put a finger to her mouth and signaled them to come, Foxy, Freddy, Chica, all behind one another.
They finally got to a door labeled 'Supply's Closet'. Bonnie was about to open the door until someone stopped her. "Bonnie, let one of the boys do it." Chica said. Bonnie rolled her eyes and opened the door, to reveal a bunch of rats. Foxy, Freddy, and Chica jumped back screaming like little girls, while Bonnie just stood there looking at the rats run around. "Bonnie! Close the god damn door!" Freddy screeched. "The lad be right, Bon!" She just glared at them, and closed it and very quietly, muttered, "Idiots."
All heads turned to her. "Did ye just say something?" Foxy said surprised, because Bonnie rarely talks, everyone always gets so surprised every time.
She nodded her no quickly. "You are lying!" Chica said getting upset. Bonnie looked at her and looked at her, using hand signs saying, 'You wanna hear me talk?" "Yes. I don't even remember how you sound like! IT'S BEEN LIKE FIVE YEARS!" Chica screeched. 'I don't think my voice matters that much' Bonnie continued. "Well we haven't yer voice n years, lassie." Foxy added. Bonnie sighed. 'Ok.' "Hurry up Bon!" Chica exclaimed. Bonnie nodded her head no, 'Later.' "Now I wanna know how you sound like!" Freddy said. Bonnie rolled her eyes. After a few hours of hanging out in the pizzeria, Bonnie signaled them that she had to go. "What about you saying that you would talk!" Chica said upset. Bonnie stood at the door, and said, "Ok, ok fine. Anyways gotta go BYE" Her voice was soft, but strong. She then closed the door and walked home.
Everyone stood there with mouths hung open. "Wow." Foxy said. "Her voice is so soft!" Chica exclaimed. "Should we get her to talk normally?" Questioned Freddy.
"We should." Foxy said. (STILL WITH HIS ACCENT) "Well I gotta go. See ya later Frexy." Chica said running out the door. "Well, both of the girls left. We might at well go too." Freddy muttered. "Yer right." Foxy got his stuff and ran out the door. Freddy walked his way home.

Bonnie's third person POV (Not really. It kind of changes around the beginning to no ones POV.)

Bonnie woke up from her alarm screaming. She groaned, Bonnie started to put her hand on the night stand to turn off the clock, but failed. She gave up, and got ready. She ran to the park, which thee four teens called, 'hangout number 2', and waited. Soon Freddy came to the park. Bonnie waved at him and he waved back. He ran to her. "Sup."
He said. She just waved her hand, 'Hey.' "We were thinking that it would be better if you talked more often." Freddy suggested. 'What if I don't like talking?' Bonnie thought. "I guess." Bonnie replied. "That's more like it." Freddy smiled. (I'M SO SORRY I HAD TO DO A FRONNIE MOMENT SO BAD EVEN THOUGH ITS MY THRID FAV FNAF SHIP)"I guess we should wait." She mumbled. "Yeah." "Ay! Bon and Freddy!" Foxy screamed. Bonnie and Freddy waved. "Freddy, did ye tell er bout talkin more?" He whispered. "Yep, I'm gonna speak a bit more often." Replied Bonnie. "Ay, dat be te voice
I love!" He cheered. (I swear to god every time I read it I laugh so hard.) "Foxy, you only heard Bonnie TWICE, and you already love her voice. Like, wtf." Foxy looked at Freddy and glared. "BAWK BAWK THE CHICKEN IS HERE." Chica ran to the 3 teens. "Ay, lass, how ye be?" Bonnie mockingly said. Chica gasped with her mouth open. "Ay, shut it." Growled Foxy. Chica continued to stare in awe. "Um, is it just me or did Bonnie talk??" Asked the confused blonde. "She said she would talk more often." "Only a LITTLE bit Mr. FazFuck." Bonnie corrected. "Since when was my last name FazFuck?" You could see it stung Freddy's ego for whatever reasons. "Since now. Nothing is better than it." Freddy just ignored her. There was an awkward silence. "We should get to school now." Chica said breaking the silence. "Ye be right."
The four walked to school; in the peaceful neighborhood. "We're here." Freddy grumbled. They walked down the hall to get to their lockers, also to be greeted by others. They continued pacing. "I don't wanna take the math test!" Whined Chica. She made it to her locker, opened it, then violently pulled a blue folder out of her locker. "None of us want te take te test." "True dat." Mumbled Freddy. No one was really surprised Bonnie didn't say a thing. They walked to math.
In the middle of class while the teacher went to go do some, 'Business', Freddy leaned next to Chica. "Hey, uhh, do you wanna go to some restaurant. Just you and me. No Foxy and Bonnie." He whispered. "Sure, Saturday at 5:00?" She whispered back. "Yea-" "OK CLASS I AM BACK, DO THIS RANDOM PACKET I FOUND ONLINE." The teacher, Mr. Fritz screeched. "Uhh, Mr Fritz, this is for 1st graders..." A student, Mike, called out. "WELL DOES IT LOOK LIKE I GIVE A DAMN?!" "U-Uh, n-no sir!" Mike stuttered. "Good."
Soon after everyone finished, they took the test.
Chica went on her phone and made a group chat, 'The Amazin Four'

🐔- Chica
🐰-Bonnie
🐻-Freddy
🐺-Foxy

🐺: Chica! We have a test and you decide to make a chat?! We need to focus!
🐔: It's just that I'm bored!
🐰: If we get in trouble it's all on you Chica.
🐻: ^ Correct.
🐔: You guys aren't fun :(
🐰: Hm, seems like you want to be yelled at for the WHOLE next period. Never knew.
🐔: O. Never mind. Let's do the test.
🐺&🐻: -.-

The four quickly turned off their phones and continued the test, thinking no one saw them, but, Mike did.

Mikes POV

Mike was taking the test, he heard a click. He looked to his left to see Chica on her phone. Then he notices Freddy, Foxy, and Bonnie pull out their phones. He watched them type. 'Should I tell the teacher? Maybe I shouldn't, they'd make my rest of the school year a living HELL, they'd probably bully me... They can't be that mean, can they?' So much questions started racing through his mind; and yet for something so little??