Chapter three: what happened?

(Kevin POV)
"Well well, if it isn't Kevin Barr." The man says in an emotionless voice with a small smirk curving up at the corners of his mouth. I look up at the man and see a small gap between the two front teeth and jet black hair peeking out the bottom of a black beanie....

   Edd? Double D? Eddward Vincent? The kid I bullied when we were children? It couldn't be....he moved away, to a school that gave him more of an education. Didn't he? I thought to myself as I stand there, staring at him. I probably look like a fool, and I guess he noticed because he started waving his hand in front of my face saying "Hello? Earth to Kevin." And I snap back to reality. "No, it couldn't be." I say kind of quietly, shaking the thought from my mind.

"What couldn't be, Kevin? That it's me? The kid you bullied for years and years until the very day I left? I remember what had happened, Kevin. I will always remember what you had said."

~Flashback brought to you by idfk~
   I see Nazz walk up to me with a big smile on her face. "Wow, Kevin. Nice go-away party you had planned for Edd. But, why did you do this? Aren't you just his bully?" She had asked me. Little did I know, Edd was a few feet away, listening to our conversation, waiting for the answer.
(Edd POV)
   I wait there, listening to their conversation, listening closely for Kevin's answer. Then I hear him speak. "Listen Nazz, I only did this for the sake of Ed and Eddy. I know how much they'll be down once he had left. It didn't mean anything to the dork from me. He'll never change, he'll always be that same dork that he always was. I couldn't care less." I didn't need to hear anymore. I walked away from them, not talking to anyone the rest of the night.
~End of flashback~

   (Edd POV)
I watch as Kevin remembers what had happened, then he looks at me, his rage flaming up again. "Why is that important now?! You hit me and my sister with your fucking car and THAT'S what you say?!" He yells. "I wasn't paying attention. Sorry." I respond and get in my car, and drove around the corner, to the house I had bought. The same one i had lived in as a kid.

(Kevin POV)
"I wasn't paying attention. Sorry." He says and gets in his car and turns onto MY street. Oh god no. Please don't let that bastard be living there. I pray in my head as I walk around the corner, my side burning with pain from roadrash, seeing Edd walk into the house across from mine. I was still furious for hitting my and Revan....REVAN! I totally forgot! And I limp-run to my house and in the door, seeing Revan asleep on the couch with Nazz sitting next to her.

Nazz looks up at me and smiles slightly, putting her finger up to her lips for me to be quiet. I walk quietly over to them and sit next to Nazz. "So how is she?" I ask with a whisper in my voice. "She had a dislocated elbow, and her ankle was a little scratched up. I fixed her up and brought her out here to sleep." She replied, also with a whisper. "Thank you so much Nazz, you're always there for me."

She smiled and questions me. "So did you find out who hit you?" I look at Nazz. "Well, I dont think you'll beleive THIS. I went to the car and out came Double D. The same one from our childhood. Well, not the same. Totally different. He was very tall, he was strong. He's thin, and, he isn't shy. He seems like he can finally speak up for himself." I reply, Nazz's eyes wide and her mouth agape. "Are you serious?!" Was all she said. "Yeah, i'm sure..."