Chapter 12 talking to lucas

Harry's POV
I waited for Brianna to come out of school she was with lucas she gave him a quick kiss and came over to the car I said "hop in I'll be there in a second I just have to ask lucas something okay?" She said "okay." I went over to lucas before he got on the bus I said "wait lucas." He turned around and I said "why don't you come with me I would like to speak with you." He said "okay." We headed back over to the car Brianna frowned her eyebrows and then her eyes went wide and she said "dad no." I said "I have too." She sighed and looked at lucas with a apolgic smile he was confused we got to the house and Brianna went straight to her room and started her homework I said "do you want a drink or something please sit down." He said "no thank you ."

And sat down at the table I said "the reason I want to talk to you is because I saw you text some dirty pictures to my daughter and I didn't like it at all just please promise me to wait until she's ready or maybe until you guys are married." He said "yeah I completely understand sir and I'm sorry I won't do it again." I nodded and he left I sat on the couch and watched tv.

                        Brianna's POV
I was doing my homework once I was done I headed downstairs and said to my dad "what did you say to him?" He said "I told him everything I told you and understands and he will wait until your ready." I said "okay good."

Then niall walked in with chiness food we ate and then I went upstairs and took a shower and got my pjs on then I headed back downstairs and my dad said "now no more getting in trouble in school got it?" I said "yeah I got it." Then at 10 I went upstairs into my room and went to sleep.