Tunnel

When my eyes opened, I was in a court. 

There were men of trees, pigs in suits, mice in dresses, and Oxen in ties. 

I was on trial. For what, I do not know. They were all staring at me.

"Do you plead guilty?" One of the Pigs looked down at me through his snout. It was upturned into the air as if something smelled. It was probably him.

"For what?" Whispers broke out in the court. 

"For what? For what?" The pig looked red. "You have done something so hideous, it is not going to be repeated!"

"Then how will I know that I have done it if I do not know what I am accused of?" The pig snorted. 

"You already know what you have done. No need to skip around the issue so much." 

"I am not skipping it. You are." The men of trees groaned and creaked together. The pig glanced at them before she frowned at me. 

"Now, see here-"

"I would if you would show me." The mice chattered and the Oxen stood silent. Another pig stood up.

"I request that the court keep a gag within the accused's mouth." 

"This court has granted it." Then a gag was in my mouth. They chattered back and forth, talking about my verdict without me saying a word or knowing what was going on.

"It has been decided. For your crimes, you shall be in the tunnel for seventy years." They took me away to what happened to be a deep and dark tunnel. It looked a bit unpleasant. Within moments, I was hurtling down it. 

So quick.

What was I supposed to do now?