Chapter 2: Slap Down

You didn't know why but you wanted to do the project anyway, the teacher said you were excused from it but you still wanted to. "Okay. Shall we begin?" Eren asked as he got his pen and paper out you nodded and did the same Levi and Mikasa looked at you seeing you were going to try to write "I have a feeling i'm going to have to write with my other hand, or just write sloppy." You sighed looking down at the paper your (h/c) (h/l) hair covering your face "You don't have to do the project you know." Eren said chuckling "Oh but I will.... Eventually." you replied looking at your poorly written handwriting that read 'Eren Yeager' luckily he knew what you meant. 

After what seemed like eternity in the classroom the bell rang for Math, you sighed you got up and someone stopped you Mikasa you looked back she was holding your good wrist "Hm?" you said as you looked at your older sibling "I don't think you need to do  the project I don't want you to get hurt any more than you already are, (y/n)" Mikasa spoke with her bored expression, you nodded and went off to math Petra walked with you since you were both in the same class Hanji and Connie were already in math class waiting for the two of you.

You entered the room to receive more stares from your arm and face you let out a sigh and walk to your friends "Don't let it get you, (y/n) they just like being rude." Connie said you gave a weak smile "Thanks." you replied. Your friends always helped bring your spirits up your brother and sister as well.  Your regular math teacher was here and he left on short notice your substitute teacher didn't know how to do the lesson, and what you were learning so she just let you talk with your friends, your math friends group was all talking and having fun, you were but you felt uncomfortable with all the stares you were receiving from your fellow classmates you would engage in conversation time to time but you were really not interested and you just daydreamed

The bell for dismissal at the end of the day rang you stayed back in your one classroom till everyone left your History teacher walked up to you "Are you alright (y/n)?" The teacher asked with worried and confused in his voice you nodded and got up, Sasha was at the door with the group eating a potato "Seriously? A potato?" you murmured she let out a small chuckle "Yep." she grinned like a goof, you went to your locker to retrieve some books to take home.

You closed your locker up everyone was outside, you were going to go to the mall with everyone and hang out at the fountain you were thinking and you were not paying attention till a slap to the back of the head occurred, you guessed it Levi "Tch. You need to start paying attention little brat." Levi said you gave him the what-the-hell-was-that-for look. Everyone looked at you with concern you looked at the group and headed a different direction everyone else was heading you headed left they headed right, you walked home alone with a few books in your hand you walked down the sidewalk which felt like forever you were still daydreaming, and you felt a tap on your shoulder which broke you out of the daydream you swiftly turned around and extended your arms and slapped the guy with the book only to notice it was Eren "I'm so sorry Eren." You said as he was on the ground you reached you hand out so you could pull him up he got up "It's fine, Where are you going?" Eren asked confused everyone was at the corner of  the other side of the sidewalk "Home." you said as you turned to walk away he went with the group not knowing what to do.

A few minutes later you felt your phone buzz in your pockets you picked up the phone "Hello?" you answered. "Where the hell are you going?" Levi snapped back annoyed "Where do you think!" you said hanging up.

-----

Levi let out a sigh "Everything okay?" Mikasa asked Levi "Tch." Levi said as he walked with everyone "Where did (y/n) run off to!" Jean and Hanji said in a kid voice "Home." Levi grunted "Well she's been bullied and hates going places, and not to mention her arm is messed up, and her legs and face. She probably doesn't feel well." Armin piped up but quickly shut up as Levi gave him the death stare "I can go talk to her." Petra said "If she rejects one of her friends she will reject everyone, even family." Mikasa said with a sad sigh.