POTATO IS LOVE, POTATO IS LIFE

*Alex Slutboy POV*

As I ran through the mall, several people stopped and stared. A few cheered and a few protested. Not that I cared about them cheering or protesting.

I just wanted to love my new mate.

Not that I ever had an old mate. But still, this potato in my hands was the most important thing to me right now. It's sweet aroma filled my nostrils and the sun complimented that aroma with its warm rays as soon as I stepped out into the crowded yet open parking lot.

Getting hit by a car in the process as I continued to run.

The impact of the car reached my side and the Ford stopped just as the tire ran over my arm. I let out an agonized scream as it backed up off my arm. Flipping over onto my back I clutched my arm while the person got out of the car and walked over to me. It was a fit man who looked about twenty-seven, unsympathetic, and just pissed off.

"What the fuck dude?! Are you crazy?! Watch where you're going when you cross the fucking street!" He yelled at me, I groaned in response and looked around. My panic rose when I realized that my potato -along with my glasses but those aren't as important- was gone, causing my breathing speed to increase.

"My potato! Where's my potato!? That's my love you idiot! Where. Is. The. Potato!" I yelled at him in distress, the pain in my arm now nonexistent due to my worry that I've lost the love of my life.

I've just met it but...I feel like that potato is my life now. I'll do anything for it.

"Okay, calm down." He said warily, probably considering which hospital to send me to. "What about, you get in the car and I send you to the hospital. Okay?"

"But my potato!" I protested, suddenly I saw a potato - like figure on the ground near me. Diving at it I encountered that it was, indeed, my potato. I could tell by the way it so lovingly lay in my hand as I picked it up. "My potato mate, I thought you were gone forever my sweet love. We shall never part again."

I gave it a kiss just to ensure to it that my word was good while the man stared at us as if we were insane. But we were merely insanely in love.

"I'm gonna take you to the hospital now, okay?" The man said slowly, as if speaking to a small child.

"Yeah, my arm hurts. Take us to the hospital. Maybe they can check if my lover has any injuries as well." Caressing Potato caringly I stared at the man with a smile on my face, to show them that I was content.

"Of course. Because the potato might be bleeding internally as we speak."

"Exactly, that's why we have to go." I told him. The pain in my arm had increased and I was starting to see black dots in my vision, but we must see if Potato was injured.

Potato's needs were above my needs.