Chapter 11: Upcoming event

It's been 2 months since that night with the demon trying to capture Raven. After that night, Yukio put a demon warning charm on the dorm ever since, you couldn't seem to sleep most of those nights, but Rin was kind enough to let you have Raven move in with you and him. Raven has become more and more beautiful almost each week, she finally started to open her beautiful dark blue eyes just like Rin has. She is now 2 months, Rin actually played with her almost everyday, but she still loves you. Yukio actually became a good uncle too, he took care of Raven for you during classes, even though Rin was a little jealous of Yukio for taking her cause now he got all the giggles from Raven.

You were heading up stairs to your dorm until you heard laughing and little noises. When you walked in your dorm you saw Raven and Rin playing together on the bed "Hey Raven, where's daddy?" He said as covered his face making Raven look around sad and scared "Here he is!" He shouted uncovering his face, Raven looks at him surprised and started laughing "aba aba!" She cooed "Awww Raven you are so cute that I could just eat you up!" Rin kissed her cheek many times as she started to squeal happily. You smiled and giggled walking into the room "Hey Rin" Rin looked at you and blushed a lot "O-Oh! H-hey (Y/N!)" He shuttered and he picked up Raven. You giggled and sat down next to him "I see that you're playing with Raven" you leaned towards Raven kissing her forehead as she giggled and smiled "Yeah...she's so adorable" Rin smiled as he kissed her small hand "Yeah...she is...just like you" you said and smiled at him, Rin blushed and grinned "Why thank you" he kissed you on the lips and you kissed him back.

Just then Yukio came into the game in his uniform putting down his bag "Hey you two" he smiled walking over to you two "Hey four eyes!" Rin said with a smirk "I told you to stop calling me that in front of my niece!" Yukio glared at Rin as he started to play with Ravens little dark hair and Raven giggled. He slowly bent down to Ravens eye level and rubbed her cheek "How is my favorite niece huh?" He smiled as Raven smiled at him putting her small hands on his cheek "She's your only niece four eye mole face" Rin said as he rolled his eyes. Yukio glared at him again as you started to giggle "Anyway you two, I've got to tell you something about this weekend" he said standing up as you two looked at him "There is gonna be a boot camp here is weekend for everyone to train, are you both okay with that?" He asked and you smiled "Yeah, I'm cool with it as long as we still have Raven with us" Yukio nodded "Of course, but not during the training" Yukio rubs Ravens head smiling "You'll be spending time with uncle Yukio sweetie" he kissed her cheek as she giggled "Hey, watch four eyes, she's still mine!" Rin growled as he kissed Ravens cheek 4 times "Boys! No arguing in front of the baby!" You yelled as they both stood up and bowed "Yes ma'am! Sorry (Y/N)!" Rin and Yukio gulped and you started laughing "Man I love doing that" Raven started to giggle and clap her small hands.
~
Well that's it for this chapter! I hope you all enjoyed the cuteness of this chapter I know I did X3 thank you guys so much for reading this book, I'm trying really hard to post most of the chapters, but my laziness is taking over ~_~ but thank you all for being patient ^_^ see you in the next chapter!