Chapter 9 Back to Cram School

The day after the meeting with Headquarters, you and Rin headed to the Cram school just like Yukio told you to do. Of course you had to bring Raven with you, after all she was only a few days old. You hid Raven in her baby carrier with a blanket over her whole small body so no one see her, plus you and Rin didn't want the sunlight in her eyes. Yukio told the teacher about the baby just so they can understand the situation.

You and Rin made it to the classroom, luckily no one saw Raven inside the baby carrier. Rin opened the door as you stepped inside, everyone was in the classroom and when they saw you, they smiled "Hey (Y/N!)" they said as you giggled softly "Hi!" You smiled as you set the baby carrier on your desk. "Did anyone see you or Raven?" Bon asked concerned "Nope! I don't think so" Rin said as he wrapped his arm around your shoulder as he slowly uncovered Raven's face from the blanket, once the blanket was off, everyone awwwwwed at the little child. "She's so adorable!" Sheimi said smiling as Izumo tried not to blush "Yeah....too adorable" she said softly as you giggled seeing her face. "Can we hold her now?" Shima asked excited "Sure, but Shima if you touch any part on her body...you'll regret it" Rin said glaring at him as he picked up his daughter and Shima just chuckled softly.

Rin passed Raven to Bon first because actually, Bon told them that he wanted to hold her first when you announced that you were pregnant. Bon held the demon baby with a smile as she moved around a little cuddling up to his shirt "She's cute...almost like her mother" Bon said smiling at you as you blushed lightly. Rin glared and growled at Bon "Watch it buster, they're both mine!" Rin said and wrapped his arm around you "Yeah yeah yeah we all know that, it was just a complement" Bon said rolling his eyes as he passed Raven to Koneakumaru. Koneakumaru seemed a little nervous holding the baby, you could tell because he's arms were shaking while holding her "it's okay Koneakmaru, you're doing a good job!" You smiled at him "Th-thank you....s-she's really cute...I actually never thought that I would hold a demon baby...." He smiled as he looked at Raven then he passed her to Shima. "Wow....she really is cute...I hope I get to date her someday" Shima smirks "Shima!! Say that one more time to my baby and I'll actually kick your butt!!" You yelled at him putting out your fist, Rin started laughing at Shima because he seemed nervous.

Soon everyone got the chance to hold Raven until class started, Yukio was teaching about the 7 kings and other demon stuff. Rin was rocking Raven in her baby carrier while smiling at her, you helped Rin write down his notes while he was taking care of the baby. You smiled at Rin, you loved it when was taking care of his daughter, he mostly helped you with everything, even when Raven was crying in the middle of the night, he got up and got her what she needed. Raven suddenly started to whimper softly as Rin's eye widen trying to calm her down "shhhh~ daddy's right here sweetie" Rin whispered as he gave her a bottle of milk. Raven quiet down as she began to drink her milk making little sucking noises. "I hope you're paying attention Rin" Yukio said almost annoyed "Shut up four eyes! I'm taking care of a baby right here! You try taking care of a baby!" Rin yelled as you couldn't help be giggle. Yukio sighed as he went back to the lesson then you whispered in Rin's ear "I love it when you help me with the baby" you smiled "Anything for you (Y/N)...." Rin smiled as he kissed your cheek.