8-We're Faking It

"And that is why I don't watch movies." I told Cancer. I clasped her hand as we were walking away from the movie theatre.

"It wasn't that bad." Cancer protested. I shook my head.

"It was awful. I HATE the Avengers!" I complained. (A/N I loved the new Avengers movie...)

"I will not hear you say a word against Thor." Cancer said, drawing her hand back and she stopped walking. I shrugged and kept walking. "Wait! Pisces! Waiiiiiiiit!"

"Your such a drama queen." I sighed. Linking arms this time, I dragged her out of the cinema and we walked to back to Cancer's house. Who knew she lived so close to the movies?

"Thor is bae." She insisted. I gave her the you-are-totally-crazy look before saying,

"Thor is awful." I then took off running.

"I hate you!" I heard Cancer scream as she ran behind me. I internally giggled.

'No you don't.' I thought. I heard Cancer trip.

"Pisces! You know I can't function while your internally distracting me!"

'Your problem.'

"I hate you so much." I yelled. I laughed and took off running. I ran into someone on the side walk.

"I am soo sorry!" I squeaked, looking up at the person who I had bumped into.

"It's cool." Aries replied, turning around. "I was hoping to see you, anyway."

"Me?" I asked. Looking behind me, only to see a conflicted Cancer.

"Yes. Who else is named Pisces that you know?" He said scrunching his eyebrows.

"Point taken. What do you want?" I asked.

"You like Leo right?"

"That's personal information." I said, taking a step back. He sighed and put his hands in defense.

"I need to know if you want revenge, because I certainly do." He growled. He looked to the street. I guess that's why he didn't see my confused expression.

"For what?"

"Leo and Gemini's relationship of course."

"WHAT?!" I screeched. Cancer run up next to me and started panting.

"*gasp* What have *gasp* you *gasp* done Aries?" She asked.

"Leo and Gemini are going out and we need revenge." He growled.

"Why would you care Pisces's feelings?" Cancer growled back, puffing herself up to make herself look bigger.

"I don't. I, I-I like Gemini." He stuttered. Cancer let out a laugh. I looking into his eyes.

"Revenge isn't always the answer." I spoke quietly.

"But-"

"Does she like you?"

"It seemed like it." He said after a moment.

"I know for a fact Leo likes me."I responded. I looked over at Cancer and saw something behind her. Cancer followed my gaze.

"Aries, we have to talk later. Here comes Gemini and Leo. Bring everyone to the meeting. Scatter!" She whispers the last part.

Aries walked right by them, and flipped off Leo. I facepalmed. Trying to be friendly I smiled at Gemini.

She pointedly turned and kissed Leo on the cheek. She then looked back at me and gave me a pleading look.

"Come on. Let's get away from them!" Cancer said loudly pulling me away. My eyes started to tear up.

Leo looked back at me. When he saw me, I turned away and started to run with Cancer to her house.
***
After Cancer and I's sleepover, witch included many tears, food, and karaoke, we called Aries and most of the gang over to her house.

"Why are we here?" Scorpio asked.

"Girls and boys split. Aries, Pisces and I will explain." Cancer announced. We locked the girls into a room and looked at them.

Cancer and I explained. But the end of the explanation, everyone was excited.

"So we have to pair up." Cancer finished. "We have this plan. Since Aries likes Gemini, we'll have him with Libra, who likes Sagittarius, who is completely oblivious." Libra blushed.

"Leo hates Scorpio, why don't we put Pisces with him?" Capricorn suggested.

"What about-" Aquarius started.

"Just go for Taurus." I said. She blushed. "Now we're gonna go to Aries and plan. We'll announce the fake pairs soon."
***
"Aries and Libra."
"Cancer and Saggi."
"Pisces and Scorpio."
"Capricorn and Virgo."
"And Aquarius and Taurus we know you tie line each other just please, no PDA."

Leo and Gemini have no idea what they have started.

A fake group. This is so messed up.
***
"Hey." Scorpio said, smiling for like the first time ever, at me.

"What do you want." I seethed. I already hated this.

"Well, now we're a thing, right?" He asked, kindly.

"I guess." Was my reply.

Then he did something I didn't think he'd ever do.

He kissed me.

I pulled away and stood up, I ran to the door and went out. I slammed the door behind me, and I'm pretty sure everyone heard me yell,

"ARIES!"
////////////
The fake club yay.

Leo is being s jerk, right?
Don't worry it's all part of the master plan that...I haven't thought of yet...

I had a request to change the parings. Well, I changed it up...I don't think this is what you meant though. Sorry...

I was talking about the signs today and my parents and brother called it bullcrap! They said it was all fake, and then proceeded to say that Aquarius was an air sign. They had just said that they didn't care before and now they were going on about how the root 'aqua' meant that is was a water sign. ITS THE WATER BEARER NOT A WARER SIGN UGH.

And then they didn't what to prove it. It's infuriating.

But whatever.

I'll update soon!

-♓️Kat♓️