5-Down To Ten

~Aquarius's POV~
We had gathered in a unused conference room later that fateful day. All the parents of the signs were there. We were packed like sardines.

"I-i-I just *hiccup* c-can't imagine..." Gemini starting into tears once again. I comforted her, while Libra gave a cough that sounded strongly like a cry.

My eyes teared up as well. I decided that it didn't matter if I cried anymore. I let my tear fall silently, with a look of terror on my face.

When Libra saw my face, she starting into heavy-very loud sobs. Aries and Taurus sent us a sympathetic look from across the room.

I gave them a thumbs up. Taurus snorted when he saw and turned away. Thanks.

"Ahem. I have some news." A tall, stocky doctor walked into the room. Everyone looked up from where they were sitting.

"Good news?" Asked Pisces's mom, hopefully. The doctor nodded slightly.

There was a collective sigh from the whole room when everyone saw that motion.

"Most of the patients have started to wake and recover from their paralysis. Umm, the one your here for...Cally was it?" He started.

"Cancer?" Scorpio asked.

"Yes. She is now able to function, however she is still contagious, your other friend um, Pisces?"

"Yea." I said.

"She is still in her state of paralysis, but beginning to twitch." With that he left the room.

"CANCER!"

"I was really worried."

"Poor Pisces!"

"I'm texting Cancer right now." I said to Libra and Gemini. They nod and look over my shoulder as I pull up kik.

Jar_W!th_Water added I'm.A.Crab to the chat

Jar_W!th_Water: Cancer?!
I'm.A.Crab: oh hey Aqua.
Jar_W!th_Water: what is going on right now with you and Pisces?
I'm.A.Crab: well, when I was paralyzed, I could hear you and I could talk to Pisces. I can still talk to her kinda. She's really sick tho.
Jar_W!th_Water: thats weird. Tell her I say hi!
I'm.A.Crab: she says she misses you. Hey I need to go, I'm trying to wake her up.
Jar_W!th_Water: you do that. See ya!
I'm.A.Crab: alright, maybe I can see you in person soon. Bai.

I put down my phone and Libra and Gemini looked at me.

"We tell no one!" I whispered. They nodded.

We went back home. Libra and Gemini stayed the night, and we all cried at least once during the whole thing.

Pisces, please don't die. We need you!
////////////
Aquarius's POV.

Not long enough I think...

I'm actually getting somewhere now tho lol.

Any books you'd recommend to me that are Zodiac related? Thx.

-♓️Kat♓️