Imagine #4

Love. Its a word you don't like to use. Using the word love usually ends up in you getting hurt. When you were in past relationships and got told the "L" word you kinda danced around it and acted like it didn't happen. That was, until HE came along. Heres how it happened.

It was just a normal day in high school. Go to class, be bored, throw things at your friend (Y/F/N), and go home. You went home after the final bell and started on your homework, stressing as usual when you little sister walks in and asks, "Why are you always so stressed about homework, its easy." After I giver her a dirty look she puts her hands up in the air and sits down on my bed. "Okay, says a second grader. Wait till you get into high school. And you know why. One I have to beat (Y/O/S/N) (Your older siblings name. If you don't have one, make up a random name.) GPA. Two, I need good grades to get into (T/C/Y/W). (The college you want to go to) They don't just take people because they want to go there." Just the you get a text. "(Y/N) where are you? Marching starts in five minutes" You look up from my phone, "Shit." "Did you just say the S word!? I am telling Mama!" You just roll your eyes, grab your keys and run out the door.

*AT THE SCHOOL*

You get there just when they start lining up. You put your instrument to gather quickly and run back out there just in time. In the line up you are between (Y/F/N) and (Y/C/N). You don't really know (Y/C/N), you just see him a couple hours a day and you never really talk. After two hours of marching, you finally get to go home and as you are getting into your car someone calls your name. "(Y/N)! Wait up!" You turn around and see (Y/C/N). "Oh, hey (Y/C/N). What do you want?" You ask getting curious as to why he is talking to you. "I just wanted to know if you and (Y/F/N) wanted to hang out with me and (Y/F/C/N) tomorrow. You in?" You look at your watch. "When and where?" He smirks, "Meet at the diner at five." You look past him and see (Y/F/N) walking to her car. "Hey Bitch! Get your ass over here!" She looks over and laughs, "Coming whore!" You just laugh as (Y/C/N) is giving you a weird look. You just shrug your shoulders. "Be quiet about (Y/F/C/N) coming." He nods as (Y/F/N) walks over. "What do you want?" "Meet me at the diner at five tomorrow. Don't be late, I have a surprise." "Whatever, see you tomorrow Bitch." "LOVE YOU TOO SKANK!" You scream at her then look back at (Y/C/N). "What? That my friend is what friendship is." "So, we are friends now?" You give him a confused look, then it hit you. "OH! Sure, I guess. Haha." He just smiled and started walking away. "See you tomorrow!" He said over his shoulder. "Bye (Y/C/N)!"

*Next Day*

You and (Y/F/N) were walking down the hallway when (Y/C/N) and (Y/F/C/N) walk past. "OMG! Did you see that! He looked at me!" (Y/F/N) starts freaking out and you just roll your eyes and continue walking. "Please don't act like this tonight." You mumble. "What did you say?" "Oh nothing, I will tell you tonight." You answer as your walking into the last class of the day, thank god. You spend the rest of the class daydreaming about whats gonna happen tonight. Your pulled out of your daze when the final bell rings and everyone shuffles out of the room.

*Home*

You quickly Finnish your homework and eat a quick snack before putting on a (Insert your own outfit. Ex. Mine would be jeans with a t-shirt, boots and my hat, but whatever you wanna wear.) and walking out the door. You pick up (Y/F/N) at her house the head towards the diner.

*At Diner*

(Y/F/N) starts to get out of the car but you grab her arm and pull her back in. "Remember what I said today in the hallway? Well I said I hope you don't act like that tonight, because (Y/F/C/N) is gonna be here. He and (Y/C/N) wanted to hang out with us." "So, you and (Y/C/N) a thing now?" You smack her arm. "Is that really all you go to to that conversation?" She just shrugged her shoulders. "Whatever. Get out of my car Whore." Opening up the door she laughs and falls flat on her face. you were gonna help her up but you were laughing too hard, and she was laughing too hard to get up on her own. You get out of the car and walk around to help her up but when you get there (Y/F/C/N) was already helping her. "Hey (Y/C/N), hey (Y/F/C/N) how are y'all?" "We're good. How was your day?" "Boring." The conversation continued while you guys were in his truck and you were talking about everything under the moon. "We are going to take my car!" (Y/F/C/N) screamed through the window. You just gave a thumbs up and went back to talking. (Y/C/N) was cracking jokes and by the end of the night you guys ended up playing a card game in the bed of his truck. Every time he spoke you could feel yourself falling more and more for him. He is sweet and funny, not to mention a band geek like you. After he had won the card game you stretched and yawned. (Y/C/N) went and got a blanket out of the cab, and laid it out in the bed. He laid down on his back so he was looking at the stars. He looked back and you and patted the spot next to him. You lay down beside him and looked up at the stars, "Its beautiful." "I know." You look over at him and he was looking at you and not the stars. "(Y/N), you really are beautiful." You look back at the stars and (Y/C/N) props himself up on his elbow and forces you to look at him. "Im being serious." You look him in the eye and all of the sudden you feel yourself leaning in for the kiss. You close your eyes and your lips connect. This kiss wasn't like any other, It felt like your lips fit together like two puzzle pieces. As you pull away, you smile and look at (Y/C/N) and say, "You know, your not so bad looking yourself." He laughs and pull you down to where you two were cuddling. And all you could think was, 'This maybe the guy that gets the "L" word out of me. And thats where the story begins.  

A/N:  I finally got my internet to allow me to update!  I wrote this in the car on the way to Tennessee and I will be in Tennessee till Sunday so I won't be able to update till then.  Also about my other story that deleted when my internet spazed, I tried to get it back up but failed, so I will either start a new one or not do one at all.  Sorry!  Thanks for reading!