Imagine #3

Imagine #3

Last night you and your best friend (Y/C/N) went to your first party last night, and lets just say there was some drinking.  As the night went on the more alcohol was consumed, and the more and more open you became.  By the end of the night you had both confessed that you liked each other and were making out by the front door.  "(Y/N) I think we better leave. It's getting late."  You just look up at him and nod.  

You were about half way home when you feel (Y/C/N) grab your hand.  You look up at him and smile. You get to your house and (Y/C/N) stops at the door and gives you a short sweet kiss.  "You should stay here tonight (Y/C/N), you can barley walk." 

"Fine, but only because you say so."  You let him in and roll your eyes.   After sitting your keys down on the table, you feel a hand on your waist and lips on your neck.  "(Y/C/N)? What are you doing?"

"Just wanted to try something. You wanna try?"

You were about to say no when he pulled you closer and started kissing up and down your neck again.  And I think you know what happened after that.

*A week later*

Its been a week since that night and you and (Y/C/N) are closer than ever.  You guys have officially started dating, and everyone knows.  As a matter of fact, you are walking over to his house right now since he lives minutes away.  "I hope he is awake right now.  Its only seven.  If not I will just wake him up." You think to yourself with a devilish smile on your face.  All of the sudden the breakfast you just ate comes up all over the sidewalk.  "Hm, thats strange."  you say out loud.  You get to (Y/C/N)'s house you walk in the door and see him in the kitchen making toast. "Why does that smell make me want to barf?" you think to yourself.  "Hey babe!" you say as your walking towards him wrapping your arm around his back. 

"Hey.  How are you?"  

"Im good. A little queasy thats all."

 Thats when it hit you, "(Y/C/N), what day is it?"

"May 31st.  Why?"

"Shit.  Im late." You thought

"Um, nothing.  I have to go, I forgot Im meeting (Y/F/N) today. Gotta go babe, love you!" You say running out the door. You start heading towards the drug store and call (Y/F/N).  

Y:"(Y/F/N), I need you to get to the drug store.  I think I may be, um, pregnant."

F:"I'll be there in five minutes.  Just buy a test then you can come to my house."

Y:"Your the best.  See yo soon."

F"Bye."

You buy a test and wait outside when you see (Y/F/N) pull up.  You get to her house and take the test,  Pregnant.  "What if he doesn't want a kid! What if he leaves me? What will I do?" You start freaking out. "First off, (Y/N) you need to tell him.  I will take you over there now."  Thats exactly what she does.  You pull up to his house and you are scared out of your mind. "What do I say to him?" you ask.  "Just be normal and strike up a conversation."  

You walk inside and you see him on the couch, so you go and sit next to him.  

"What are you watching?" 

"Baby daddy."

You take this as your chance.

"Do you ever want kids?" you ask

"Of course I do, what makes you ask?"

"(Y/C/N), I, Im pregnant."

His face dropped "Really?" You nod and he smiles. 

"(Y/N)! Thats great! We are going to be parents!" he says as he picks you up and twirls you around.  You start laughing "Yes (Y/C/N) we are!"

He puts you down and kisses you then he lays you down on the couch and starts talking to your stomach the rest of the night, and you could't help but smile.

The End

A/N: This one sucks, but I just thought that I should post today. I am going to try to update "The Choice" today too. Thanks for reading!