Imagine #1

You and (Y/C/N) have been friends since you guys were little, you have been in almost every class together, every year.  As you got older, he started hanging out with the 'popular' kids, which you were kinda apart of, but you would rather stay back and be the lower level popular people with all your friends.  School ended two days ago, and your class trip was today.  All the parents pitched in and were able to get a greyhound type bus to take everyone. As fate has it, you and (Y/C/N) are on the same bus, and was sitting just a few seats down.

He sat with all his friends, and you sat with your friends.  (Y/F/N) knows you like (Y/C/N), and knows that he always takes your phone.  When you weren't looking she took your phone and changed the background to one that was black with lips on it that said "kiss me to unlock".  You didn't even notice your phone was gone till you hear her scream across the bus, "(Y/C/N) I took her phone for you!" your head snapped up and you start laughing, not knowing that she changed your background.  She sits back down and looks at you with a little smirk and says, "Your welcome."  You give her a confused look and she just shrugs her shoulders and says "You'll see."  You just shut it off and go back to playing games on your iPad and talking to (Y/F/N).

It was about an hour later, and your bus stops at a rest station.  You get off the bus and start walking towards the vending machine, because you were starving, when you feel two hands on your shoulders.  Before you could turn around to see who it was the hands flip you around to reveal (Y/C/N). You were about to ask what he was doing when he crashed his lips to yours.  It was a short kiss, but it was filled with passion.  You pull away and look at him.  He pulls your phone out of his pocket, and hands it to you. "Now will you unlock it?"  You look at him confused, but then you look at your phone and see your background. "But (Y/C/N), you already know my password."  He looks at you and gives you that sweet smile you love so much, and he says, "I know but I just wanted you to unlock it."  You smile and shake your head, but unlock your phone.  When you do your notes pop up and it says "I'll take this as my chance, so (Y/N), be mine?"  You look up at (Y/C/N) and smile, "Of course."  He looks down and pulls you into another kiss, this one was a bit longer, but it was still filled with so much passion.  When you pulled away, he looked you in the eye and says, "You don't know how long I have been waiting to do that."  You chuckle a little and reply, "I think I have been waiting just as long."  He smiles and kisses you again.  

The rest of the trip you two held hands and shared small sweet kisses, and on the way back to the bus, you were about to fall asleep from exhaustion, and when you were on the bus you fell asleep almost instantly, but not before (Y/C/N) sits down beside you and puts his arm around him and you cuddle into his chest.  As you fall asleep you think to yourself, this is the happiest I have felt in awhile.

THE END

A/N: This is my first imagine, and it is based on my dream I had with my crush. Thank you for reading, and if you have a request, just inbox me.