three

When Dean woke up, his head felt groggy and his eyes took a while to adjust to the lighting, although it was dim. Strapped quite tightly to a chair, Dean grunted. Sam told Dean that he was awake too but hadn't see anyone yet.
   The room had no windows, a table sat against the wall, dark herbs, rope, duct tape and rusted knives laid on it. Lit candles covered the wall and he noticed that he was also sitting in a Devils trap. Dean tried to break out of the ropes but they only got tighter when he did.
   The stairs in the corner creaked and both their heads whipped around to see. A pale foot stepped down. The legs where covered with a long, faded white skirt and what looked to be a lilac colored embroidered dress slip tucked underneath. The girls hair was almost past her waist, it was curly underneath the waves that laid on top.
   Dean stared at the girl breathless. She looked exactly like he imagined her to. The hair, the eyes, the shape of her face. Honestly, Dean was scared. Something like this had never happened to him and, with no hex bags in sight, Dean didn't understand how it happened. Deans trace stopped when Sam spoke.
   "Witch huh?" Sam spat. Dean hated witches as much as the next guy but, in his gut, Dean could feel something different about her. Dean just had to see if it was a good different or bad. The girl looked at Sam with almost a sorry look.
   "It's a crime to impersonate federal workers, hunter boy," said Adele. Her voice was soft but strong and had a very slight southern hint to it.
   "What's a crime is killing innocent people because you're daddy wasn't true to your mother," Sam argued back. Adele glared at Sam, the sorry look was gone.
   "Don't you talk about my daddy," she said angrily. The candle lights flickered. Sam laughed. "We both know my mothers ghost is the one killing all those people. Not me," said Adele. Dean believed her. Honestly, she looked like she couldn't kill a fly without crying, but witches were tricky like that.
   "Then why haven't you stopped her yet?" Asked Dean. The girl looked at him as if she didn't remember he was there. The girl swallowed and wrapped her arms around herself.
   "I tried," she said.
   "Then why isn't she dead?" Sam said with hate. The girl looked at Sam,her eyes raging again.
   "I don't know,"said Adele with shame.
   "What do you mean you don't know?"
   "There is not one thing in this house that my mother touched," said Adele. "I burned it all." Both brothers were in denial that not one thing in her house hadn't been her mothers.
   "What did you plan to do with us, huh?" Spoke Dean. His gruff voice caught Adele's attention but not for long. Adele shrugged her shoulders and looked back down at her feet.
   "And what is your plan to stop your mothers spirit? Or are you just going to let her keep killing those men?" Said Sam. Adele walked over to the table, silent. Her feet making a soft pat noise on the dirt floor.
   "I was more hoping you'd think of something," said Adele. That was the last thing the boys remembered before they woke up laying on their motel beds.