Please smile for me

"Uhh...Golden Want to hangout with me?" As I said blushing. "Okay.." He replied. That all he could say? There was thin line of blush. Was he blushing? Golden looked away, trying to hide he blush.

TIME SKIP

GOLDEN POV
Man...do I really need to go out with Serenity? I thought to myself. I wanted to stay home and play video games. So I grab my shoes and left without saying a word. I started running towards Serenity house. I knocked on the door. Serenity mom answered the door. I gave her a warm smile. "Is Serenity here?" I said charmly. " Yeah she's here. Serenity will be down in a minute. Why don't you come in?" She replied. " Okay" I said. She came down with a dress. Are we going on a date?!

Serenity POV
This is not a date I thought. I just like wearing dresses. Golden was waiting for me downstairs. As I was coming down the stairs. I was blushing. This looks like a date.

GOLDEN POV
"She...looks...pretty." I muttered under my breath. "I look pretty! Thanks golden!" She said. "Ehh? I didn't say that!" I blushed and looked away.

Serenity POV
There were a lot of people here today. Even couples. They were holding holds and stuff. But, me and Golden...are just friends.

"Wow~ Look at this dress." I said happily. "Yeah. You would look nice in it." He thought and he blushed deeply. "Sorry! I didn't know what I was saying!" He shyly said and bowed.

"It's okay~!" Serenity blushed and said happily.

NOBODY POV
Golden and Serenity had a good time together. Just like the old days when they were children.

GOLDEN POV
Man I'm hungry. *growl~* "are you hungry Golden?" Serenity asked. "Yeah." "Do you want anything?" She asked again with a bright smile. "Oh wait today is Tuesday. So let's have tacos!" She said. "I guess."

TIME SKIP~~~~

SERENITY POV
Golden and I talked. We bought alot of stuff. It was kinda late. Around 7:00 or 8:00. "I can walk you home. If you want?" He asked and blushed. "Okay!" I rubbed of my back of my head. We had a great time together. "Today was fun~" I said happily.
My house was around the corner. "I can walk from here" I smiled. "You sure?" Golden asked. "Yeah I'm sure. I had a great day with you." I smiled again. "Yeah me too" he gave me a warm smile. I blushed. My face was tomato. Never in my life I saw Golden smiled.