Chapter 5: I AM A WHAT?!?!

Luna's POV:

I opened my eyes to see bright sunlight and I quickly cover my eyes. My head was in Leah's lap and I was laying down on the couch. I quickly shot up and I startled her.

"Luna are you okay?" She asked and I ran my fingers through my hair. The last thing I remember was Jake turning into this huge wolf!

"What is going on Leah?" I asked her in a serious voice.

"What are you talking about?" She asks.

"Don't play dumb with me Leah! I want to know what Jake is." I told her and she didn't speak at all. I heard voices outside and I quickly got up and ran outside to see all of the boys.

"Can someone tell me what the hell is going on!?" I yelled to all of them and they all look at me.

"Luna calm down." Sam tells me and I start to shake. Embry comes up behind me and touches my forehead. His eyes get all huge and he looks straight at Sam.

"She is burning up. Is she?" Embry asks Sam and I groan in frustration.

"What?!? What is he talking about?!?" I yell and I start to feel weird. The next thing I know I am on all fours. I look down to see black paws instead of feet and I turn my head to see a white tail with a black tip. What the hell am I?

"Woah. She is one of us!" Seth yells and Embry looks at me with fascination.

"Leah!" Sam yells and Leah comes out of the house but she stops in her tracks.

"Is that..." She starts but Sam cuts her off.

"Yes. Lead her into the woods and give her a pair of clothes." He demands and she nods. She escorts me into the woods and we stop behind bushes.

"Okay just think of your human form and then you will change back. Here is some clothes for you I will be over there." Leah tells me and I do exactly what she said. I transform back into my human form and I quickly change my clothes. We go back to the guys and everyone is looking at me.

"What am I?" I ask in a low tone.

"A werewolf." Jake says and my eyes widen.

"I AM A WHAT?!?!?" I yell and Embry walks over to me.

"A werewolf sweetheart." He tells me and I shake my head in disbelief.

"Are you one too?" I ask Jake and he nods.

"I am one too. So is Quil, Leah, Seth, Jared, Paul, and Embry." Sam tells me and I look at all of them and I smile.

"It was actually kinda cool." I admit and everyone laughs.

"Well now Embry has something to tell you Luna." Jared says and I turn to look at Embry. He is giving Jared the I'm going to kill you glare.

"What is it?" I ask and he sighs.

"Okay umm... I imprinted on you." He told me and my eye brows furrow.

"What does that mean?" I ask him and Paul sighs.

"Well this might take awhile so we are going inside now." Paul says and everyone follows him except me and Embry.

"Imprinting is like you found your soul mate and you instantly fall in love with her." He tells me and I smile.

"So it's love at first sight?" I ask and he chuckles.

"It's not love at first sight, really. It's more like... gravity moves... suddenly. It's not the earth holding you here anymore, she does.... You become whatever she needs you to be, whether that's a protector, or a lover, or a friend." He tells me and my eyes tear up.

"So I am that girl to you?" I ask him and he nods. I quickly wrap my arms around his neck and kiss him. He instantly kisses me back and I tangle my fingers in his hair. I have never felt this way towards a boy before.... and I love it! His lips are so soft and is body is warm and inviting. He pulls away and rests his forehead on mine panting.

"Wow..." He says and I giggle. He brushes away a piece of hair on my face and he smiles wide.

"Now I have one question." He says.

"Shoot." I say and he takes a deep breath.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" He asks.

"Hmmm no." I say and he frowns and I start to laugh.

"I was joking you goofball! I would love to be your girlfriend." I tell him and he kisses me again.

This has been a very eventful day.

(Please comment vote and follow me! I hope that you liked this chapter!!!! I love everyone's support and eagerness to read more of it!!! Keep doing what you are doing guys! Love you!)

~Camryn Kate