20, epilogue

this cost me everything, why? it was from the town I saved form angicalo they drugged me and burned me alive and my unborn. because once a god became a slayer screams the end of the world.

I woke up a ghost in my offices. I went out I woke gramps up no one relied. I got him aside. "I have been killed I am a ghost your going to have to take back over. " I said.

my skin was starting to burn away. "what your married to laxus.! you have kids!"

"yeah I know. I was murder by the people I saved."

"sliver. "

"I have to go just let him know I love him and it's okay to move on."

he started crying. " I know he's going to take it hard and all but I couldn't save myself. " I said.

"what they do."

"drug me and burn me."

fang walk in with the creepy smile." oh sliver!!" he said then he stop.

"where are you!" he yelled at me.

he tried grabbing me and feel threw. "you cant be dead!"

"I am anglico place of death is mine. tear it up."

"you won't be dead yet that good of greed will be protecting you. your just on confusion. well be there soon hold on." fang said running out.

then I clappset into alight it was peacefully. I'm pretty sure I'm dead. but no I was wrong. I opened my eyes I had in cased my burned body in dimand protecting myself from the fire. I saw the others from the guild destroying the town. I was in a lot of pain and my magic was weeking.

the fire was put out I dropped the dimaind. I claps now I know what eliclie went there. fang held me "it's okay. I've got you."

sabation came over. "thank use." I mumble.

he took my hand and started healing me "sliver we are your friends and team mates. you should take a mission alone."

"it sounded easy. "I sighed fading out.

"don't close your easy wake up!" he yelled.

"I just can't keep my eyes open. I'm in so much pain." I said

"we need to get her back to firay tail. Wendy can help her. sliver stay awake for laxus." Lara said.

then I mumble. they teleport back to friay tail and Wendy started healing me. I opened my eyes looking at her. it wasn't working the god of greed was just adorning it. "get in contact with sheliy her sister can use similar magic." laxus said.

so they did I feel unconious. I woke up in some serious bandages in the middle of the night in the ward. laxus was asleep beside me. holding my hand. he never cese to impress. I squeeze his hand waking him up. "sliver. "

"you should go home I'll befine."

"sliver you don't understand do you."

"your all ways been there even when I was younger and we werent friends are any think like that. trust me I understand more then you know. I'm fine. I just need to sleep It off now. go home get some real sleep."

"no sliver when I leave you alone you all ways get in trouble. I'm not leaving."

"fine."

I moved over he hoped up beside me. " you can all lest keep me warm."

"any day."

I feel back asleep and in the morning I woke up to Sheily healing me. " you got some good injures there." she laughed.