"Alright, you may sit up. Is it okay if I ask you while she's getting the blood?" I nodded my.head. I really like being distracted while the nurses give me shots or something related to it.

"Full name?"

"Sandra Vanessa Flores."

"Age?"

"17."

"Birth date?"

"July, 28, 1998."

"Birth State, City, town,etcetera?"

"Los Angeles, California. "

"Why are you here?"

"We'll my parents are divorced and my mom lives here while my dad lives over there in L.A and they still share custody because I'm under aged."

"Okay, not the answer I was looking for but okay..." he mumbled writing down the information I gave him and Leaving.

"Rude much?" I scoff.

"He's had a rough night. His wife came here yelling for a divorce and full custody of the children and crap. He's too nice to have that done to him. I've worked with and for him for about 2 years and he's been nothing bit a true gentlemen with everyone." She stopped to look at me and then cleaned up my arm.

"Especially the wemon that come here and the workers. They all flirt with him but there's one that's almost shy to even look at him. When her and I are alone she asks me if he's still married and that she'd like to have some time with him but not in a sluty way. She's such a lovely woman I just wished he saw her the way she sees him." She puts a band-aid on me and puts the used needles in the trash bin. She takes a seat and looks at me.

"I've been to his home before and all I've seen there is her being a complete bitch and yelling at her children. Sometimes He's had rough days and nights that he'd ask me to take him home and then when I drop him off and he enters all I hear is her yelling about how late it is and that she's been up all night waiting for him to come home and shit. He is...I don't know how to describe how wonderful he truly is and deserves better. He's become a father to me. I've never had a figure to show me how to fix a car or how to teach me self-defence or defened me from boys or anything Dads are supossed to teach you. I really want better for him and sense the shy older woman is really pleasant i would like them to give it a try but he doesn't see her like that. I could see it in his eyes he does but he's denies it every time she leaves so I drop it." I look at her like I've known her my whole life and I feel attached to her for some reason.

" Crap! I'm sorry I didn't mean to ramble on like that! Please forgive me." She almost yells with wise eyes.

"No, it's alright." I laugh a little and she does too.

"Have I seen you before?" She asks.

"Yeah, my mom comes here and I accompany her sometimes. I've seen you around with her in the rooms but I've never seen her doctor. She says he's charming and stuff and has googly eyes every time she comes from her appointments."

"What's her name?" She looks at me with suspicion.

"Alexa Flores?" I say unsure.

"Oh my God" the nurse gasps covering her mouth with both hands.

"What?"

"Thats her! Thats the lady that's always asking for him! She's you mum! No wonder I felt comfortable telling you all of this! Ahh!" She said jumping up and down with joy.

"Ooomf! I'm stupid! " she hit her head.

"Hi, I'm Georgia Rose but please call me Rosie because once I tell people my name they start singing 'Best Song Ever" and it gets annoying and I want to punch them." I laugh a little with her and then I put my hand out to shake hers but she pulls me off the hospital bed and hugs me tightly.