and you

and you looked at her. not with wide eyes and parted lips, but a tunneled gaze that never left her eyes. my whole life i've been told more often than not i make a better door than a window and for you it was the same. i tried to wedge myself between the two of you thinking if i was all you could see maybe you wouldn't need a window, but my theories have always been incorrect. you gravitate towards her like the moon does to the earth. you both are constantly pulling at each other despite all opposing forces. i was the rocky ocean that covered her body, pulled and pushed wherever you went, but never did you pull towards me. i was the ocean that tried to separate the pair. the bad guy, always rumbling and swallowing beating hearts. churning hate in the color of your green eyes and spitting it out in tsunamis. i watched you try to make a home in her ribs, but i kept ripping them out and then putting a 'for sale' sign on mine. i gave myself away like spare change, but i was a penny dipped in acid and you had been tied on her hook for as long as i could remember. but i held onto your fingertips, i kept your fingerprints in a jar. white knuckles held onto your sleeve i couldn't let you go, but you hated to swim. and you swore my mind was black waves beating against my skull and you had this habit of asking how it feels to be drowning. and you never realized that the murky water polluting my brain was my hatred for you. and you hated that i followed you wherever you went, but it's not my fault your gravity keeps stringing me along. it's not my fault i fell in love with your hands before your lips. it's not my fault i fell asleep in the crook of your elbow then asked you to stay while you still pulled to her. i slipped off your spine as you curled into hers and tangled yourself into her bones and built yourself a nice home high up on stilts to keep the ocean at bay. you were the moon and you would always pull to her, your home. and you were my moon so i'd lay at your feet and try to pry the two of you apart, but you'd grown together like trees and i'd always had this theory you were made of everything green (like your eyes) and i'm thinking maybe this may be my only theory that's ever been correct. and you were seaweed wrapping around the column of my throat. pulling tighter and tighter securing the noose. and i let you. i would always let you. and you didn't care if i drown.

lololol idk how this is and i didn't rlly edit it but i haven't written much lately so here u go