"What's wrong?"

"Nothing." I reply and he turns to me.

"No, something is wrong. You're shaking." I look down and see my leg bouncing up and down, something I usually done when I was nervous.

"I can't tell you here." I whisper and he gives me a confused look.
"We'll talk about it later." He says and just then they arrive with our meals. We eat up and by the time we're done, Roman is ready to bounce.

"Ready to go?" He asks.

"Why so early?" I ask.

"Because I want to take you home so you can get some rest. You're still shaking Alexa and I'm worried." He says genuinely concerned. I glance back at the bathroom and see the ladies exiting with shocked faces, holding their heads.

"Yes, let's go." We say our quick goodbyes and head straight out and see the limo pulling up. Once we hopped in, Roman held my hand until we made it to the house.

"So what's going on? What happened?" Roman asked while stripping from his suit and heading into his closet. I was now sitting in his room, on his bed, in my PJs, still wondering what the hell happened.

"Hello?"

"Huh?" I asked. I hadn't noticed that he'd came back into the room, standing before me shirtless. He sighed climbing in bed and grabbing my hands.

"What happened in the bathroom?" He asked looking straight into my eyes.

"I don't know, it happened so fast."

"Tell me everything, from the beginning."

"I'm not crazy."

"I never said you were."

"There were three women who walked in, I was still in the stall and they started to talk about me. I got mad and headed out to wash my hands and leave. I turned to see they were all still staring at me so I asked them what they wanted and one of them scowled at me before attempting to tell me I belong in a zoo. I don't know what happened, but next thing I know she's flying back into her friends and all of them fell to the floor and I left." I say and slump my head over.

"Oh my god, how could I have not seen this sooner?" He mutters and I snap my head back to him.

"What are you talking about?"

"Alexa....you're a witch."

"A witch!?! I can't be a witch I'm 100 percent human, I-"

"You were angry, yes?"

"Yes."

"She flew into her friends and you didn't touch her, yes?"

"Yes!" I say getting agitated and watch as his face changes to absolute shock.

"Come with me." He pulls me from the bed and to the bathroom.

"Look." I look into the mirror and gasp. My eyes are purple!

"A beautiful purple, Alexa that's your witch and she's coming through. You have to calm down and let her take over."

"What!?! Take over?"

"Just calm down and close your eyes." I do as he says and a beautiful woman, looks just like me, yet with longer straight hair and purple eyes, thinner frame dressed in all black. I gasp and all I could feel, was as though I was pushed into the background of everything.

Roman POV

"Alexa? Alexa are you okay?" I ask. She opens her eyes and I see her full on purples. Her witch.

"Alexa is resting right now Roman, it seems as though it's been forever since I've been freed. I would like, if you don't mind, to speak to my mate, Leati." I nod before quickly turning in and letting my wolf take over.

Leati POV

"Aria, my love we finally get to meet." I say grabbing a hold of her hands and kissing them.

"Oh Leati I've seen all your actions and might I say...you are quite the one." I growl playfully and she giggles.

"I can't wait until I'm able to finally finish the mating ritual."

"I can't wait either, but Alexa has to be ready. When she is, we can finally be one."

"And have pups." I say.

"I won't say all of that, but I'm getting weak now and I am really, really tired. Summoning me has tired Alexa and she's getting pretty drowsy." I frown, but realize that my queen needs some rest. I watch as her eyes turn back to their enchanting hazel and slowly droop closed. I catch her before she falls and carry her back to the bed. After tugging her in, I head down to go for a little run.

I've learned A LOT today...

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
Thanks for reading luvs!

Vote
Comment
Follow
Share ✨✨✨✨