"Really?" He comes over to me and places a kiss right at the top of my spine.

"You're beautiful and you know that right?" He asks pulling me to face him. I nod. "I wanna hear you say it."

"Yes, I'm beautiful and I know that." He smiles and specks my lips once more returning to his breakfast.

~~~~~~~~~~¿¿¿°¿¿¿~~~~~~~~~

"And when I tell you to open your eyes, you can, got it?" Roman asks as he comes to a stop and I nod. He was supposedly showing me my dress and I was kinda excited.

"Okay...take a look at this." I open my eyes and gasp. Its so gorgeous!

"You like?"

"Oh my god Roman it's gorgeous!" I exclaim as I jump onto him, hanging myself like a monkey. He chuckled holding me closer.

"Well it's great to know you love the dress and I really love this position, but don't you wanna go try on the dress and the shoes."

"Yeah!" I hopped down and headed over to the dress to check it out closely. An all white gown, sexy gown! Silver sparkling diamond shoes, diamond necklace, diamond earrings that hung down in strings, silver diamond head piece that gave me that Indian warrior princess type look, and a long silver ring.

"This is all so beautiful Roman, it must've cost a fortune." I say still admiring the things.

"It really didn't to me, didn't even cost a dent in my pockets."

"But aren't these real diamonds?"

"Yeah, but baby you're the finest gem, priceless. So it only makes since for you to have the finest things in life."

"You really don't have-" He comes over and grabs a hold of my hands.

"I know I don't have to baby, but I want to." He says as he places a kiss on my forehead.

"I don't like it, but okay." He plants a kiss on my lips.

"I promise you'll get used to it, now let's go get ready."

"Wait are we the only ones going in this house?"

"Nope, Dean is supposed to be there to. So he's probably bringing your friend."

"Tara."

"I'm sorry you're the only name I really have to remember right now." He says pulling me closer and snuggling into my neck.

"You know we're so weird."

"And why is that?"

"Because just yesterday we were fussing and now we're all coupled up acting like high school sweethearts."

"Eh, I'd say we're the perfect combination." I giggle into his chest as he chuckled.

"You're just so warm and cuddly, I wish Leati was more like you instead of sexually charged."

"Actually Leati loves you, talks about you all the time. Hell he's the one who was pushing me to make that first move on you. He's actually a pretty cool wolf once you get to know him and be comfortable with him."

"So no sex comments?"

"Not really, how about, when we get home...you can see my wolf again, up close."

"That actually doesn't sound so bad."

"Yeah, now let's get ready."

~~~~~~~~~¿¿¿°¿¿¿~~~~~~~~

"Roman, are you okay?" I was now making my way down the stairs and Roman was literally frozen in place. Staring me down as I start to see his eyes swirling.

"Do we really have to leave?" He asks as I finally make it down to him. "It's okay if you want to back out now, we could go upstairs and cuddle all night. Maybe make some pups." I gaped at him and rolled my eyes.

"Yes Roman I want to go, now let's get there before we're late." He huffs before grabbing a hold of my hand and leading me out the door to the limo.

"You look really, breathtakingly, sexy in that dress baby." Roman whispers into my ear as the car pulls out of the gate.

"Roman stop trying to seduce me, this is an important event and you need to get into business mode."

"For you I'm willing to mix business with pleasure." He says before placing light kisses at the crook of my neck. I could feel myself start to grow heated and knew I had to find away to stop him.

"I wonder what type of underwear you're wearing." He whispers before nibbling on my ear and sliding his hand past the slit in my dress. I hate to do this......

I grab a hold of ear and pull and watch as he growls pulling back.

"What did you do that for?" He asks upset.

"I wanted you to control yourself, and you didn't so I did the logical thing."

"And who taught you that?"

"Animal planet- We're here!" We pull up to this Banquet and I mostly see....white people. At least Tara is black.

"This isn't over, you're getting your punishment as soon as we get home." He says.

"But you couldn't control yourself!" I exclaimed.

"I could, I didn't want to. And by the way smelt, I'd say you loved it to." He smirks before stepping out of the car and holding a hand out for me to take.

"I'm wearing white, you know I can't afford to do that." I say once we began ascending the steps to the event.

Continued in next chapter....
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
Thanks for reading luvs!
Sorry it took me a while to update, because I had family time! Went up to hotlanta and enjoyed myself;-)
Vote
Comment
Follow
Share ✨✨✨✨

Alpha Roman™(BWWM) जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें