A School Nerd Yesterday.... A Stunning Billionaire's Daughter Today

One bright sunny morning! I hit the snooze button on my alarm clock and lazily walked myself to the bathroom to have my bath. After about 10 minutes, I hopped out of the shower and picked my outfit. As usual, a purple t-shirt with a skinny jeans as pair.

I looked at myself at the mirror. The nerd girl with a thick black curly hair that pretty looks like a witch during Halloween movies, my thick frame glasses, and thick black eye brows not to mention my braces. Everyone in the school hates me, pretty much because of my looks. Yeah, a nerdy girl like me doesn’t fit in with all the populars at my school. I didn’t really care much about my looks, which I think lead to my demise.

Oh and yeah by the way my names Gabriella Dee Brown. My mother took me away from my father, I don’t know even know him since, I was UHHH born? Well for further information, I am in 3rd year college or WAS in 3rd year college. I was maybe 16-17 by that time. And my face was nerdy all the time, until Tristan did something to me which made me plot for my revenge later on.

I headed to school or what I call HELL HOLE. I just duck my head from everyone and tighten the grip of my glasses around my eyes. I hugged my books tightly and continued walking on my own towards my first class. Oh great! Here comes the devils and his minions A.K.A Lindsay and her what so called friends.

“Hey Nerd, how’s my homework?” Lindsay said smirking, I rummaged my bag for her notebook

“Done” I said nervously handling her, her notebook with care but she grabbed it harshly and walked away.

“Good thing nerd girl, If you just keep going that way. We’ll be friends” she stated smirking

“Really?” I asked her grinning like an idiot

“No” she laughed “See ya later Nerd” she added while walking away. I sighed and ran my fingers through my hair and walked towards my next class. I can’t just wait to go home.

~Tristan’s POV, before school~

We we’re playing spin the bottle near my car. When the bottle turned and pointed at me.

“SO Truth or Dare?” George asked me smirking, I think I knew what he was thinking

“Dare” I chuckled

“I dare you to…” I saw Devin whisper something onto his ear, he was laughing like an idiot

“What’s so funny man?” I asked him a bit annoyed

“I dare you too, make out with Gabrielle in public, and then dump her” he grinned deviously

“Oh man…” I complained and headed to my class

“Remember man! At lunch time! If you don’t do your dare you know the punishments!” George yelled waving at me. I chuckled and shook my head

~Gabrielle’s POV~

I walked in the canteen and grabbed my meal, I sat down alone when Tristan came in and sat down beside me.

“What are you doing here? Need your homework done?” I said biting a piece of my hamburger. He chuckled and shook his head. I stared at his facial structure, he has emerald green eyes, blonde hair that falls around his ears, his high-bridged nose and his pink lips.

“ I am here because…” I swallowed my food with a loud gulp and then drank from my water bottle. When I wiped the water off with my sleeve, he smashed his lips into mine… I pulled out, I heard people whispering things into other’s ear.

I grabbed my burger and my water bottle and headed out of the cafeteria, I have decided to eat my lunch at the school’s gym, I hate him he stole my first kiss. I like watching gymnastics really, I will tell you I am pretty good in tumbling, splitting, and more. Though coach never gave me a chance. He will always tell me he don’t like me with broken bones.

I threw away my wastes at the trash can and headed to my next class. I heard some footsteps behind me, I stopped and looked back to find Tristan’s lips into mine. He leaned closer to my ear and whispered.

“I love you” and then he took off, I spent the rest of the day thinking about what Tristan said. He wouldn’t lie and he wouldn’t kiss me in public if it wasn’t for good intention, I thought.

The next day, I went to school. I saw Tristan talking with one of his friends. I smiled at him, he didn’t smile back. I walked towards them.

“H-hi” I stuttered, he looked at me with his smiles fading

“What are you doing here?” he asked like he did nothing

“A-about y-yesterday” I stuttered again

“What about?” he looked at me confused

“That you love m-me” I said, he chuckled and shook his head and went walking with his friends, I grabbed his hands tightly

“What do you want” I sadly look down “Look, yesterday was DUMB! It was just a dare to make out with you in public then DUMP YOU!” he yelled at my face, I felt my eyes become watery. I buried my face in my hands and began to run away. I placed my books back at my locker and headed home.

~Tristan’s POV~

Darn girls, think that we love them. I feel bad for Gabrielle though I know I stole her first kiss. I smirked at the last part.

I saw her bury her face in her hands and run away. I feel guilty, I didn’t show my emotions.

“Dude! That was…. Great… I think” George said giving me a high five.

~Lindsay’s POV~

I saw nerd girl run heading towards my direction. She had her face buried in her hands. I stopped her by grabbing her arm.

“Hey, nerd girl I need you to do my assignment for Biology” I said, she looked up to me glaring

“I HAD IT!” she yelled in my face, she yanked her arm away and began to head off. HOW DARE SHE! I yelled in my face. I harshly grabbed her hand and made her turn to me again. I slapped her face hard! Making her glasses fall in the ground, she was about to grab it, but I picked it up and let it fall on my feet. I stepped on it harshly and it began breaking into pieces. She glared at me.

“That’s IT! I’m not taking any more of this!” she yelled and she stomped on my feet, punch me in the face which made my nose break and punch me again in the stomach.

~Gabrielle’s POV~

I stormed off of the hall. I had IT! Those populars, think that they can stomp on me like an ant. I headed home ignoring my mother’s question, I just opened the door of my room and locked it from behind. I jumped on my bed and began crying hard.

“Sweetie? Sweetie are you okay? Open the door” My mom knocked, I didn’t respond and began sobbing more. I heard the doors unlock and saw my mom come in “Sweetie? Why are you home early?” my mom asked, rubbing my back. I looked at her face.

“I am sorry mom, I-I Just- just” I stuttered being unable to answer, I sobbed more. I was thinking, they will all pay for what they have done. Someday I will be higher than them and higher I will be.

“I am sorry, whatever happened. It’s, well ummm… It’s great that you are home early today because. Your father is here to see you, sweetie” she stated my sobbing stopped and I began to look at her in the face. I stared at her curiously, my eyes filled with confusion and anger… My father, I haven’t even know him since then.

“My father?” I asked my mother curiously…

“Yes dear, you father is William Simon Salvadore and h-he’s ill, you need to go to Paris to see him” my mother stated