Personal space

Beca's POV

So here goes initiation into the Bella's, no turning back now. At least it will make my dad happy for one, and it also means that he will pay for me to go to LA next year, I'm sticking to his deal that we made.

I'm a bit cautious of Aubrey still, but Chloe is very friendly, maybe a bit too much at times, but I think I'll get on with her at least.

"We shall begin the drinking the blood of the sisters that came before you." Chloe announced picking up a trophy looking cup with red liquid inside it.

"Dude, no." I quickly commented. No way was I drinking blood from anyone. So gross.

"Don't worry it's Boone's Farm." Chloe winked at me.

"Thank god!" I thought to myself. And smiled in return of the wink, this ginger was very weird.

------

The aca initiation party made me realise what i had got myself into. I'm not one of these girls that enjoys partying, because that involves socialising.

All the other girls go off and start drinking and partying when the music starts to play. I'm just standing there watching everyone fascinated and asking myself why I'm here. Then a guy that I recognise approaches me.

"Becaw!!!" He shouts multiple times.

"Hi." I respond, annoyed because I can tell that he's very drunk, and I'm not really in the mood to get hit on.

"You're one of those a cappella girls, I'm one of those a cappella boys, and we're gonna have a-ca-children. It's inevitable." Jessie mumbles on, hardly able to stand up right.

"No Jessie. Your very drunk, you will not remember this in the morning." I spat.

"I will, I will always remember you beca" he said with passion.

"Oh gosh." I laugh at how cheesy he is being right now.

"Go on a date with me?" He says out of no where.

"Dude no." I say a bit too harshly.

"Come on. Give me a chance, one chance and you'll see were meant to be." Jessie begs.

I could tell he wasn't going to take no for an answer, so just to shut him up I agreed.

"Fine. One chance. Now go and get me a drink." I insist.

"You will not regret this, yeah I'll get you a drink, you need to be on this level." He says with excitement before leaving to get me a drink.

Chloe's POV

Everyone's dancing and having a good time, thrilled that had just been initiated, but I realise there's someone missing. I look up to the seating area and see Beca standing there alone, so I decide to go give her some company and then maybe persuade her to come and dance with me.

As I'm on my way over to her, I see a guy reach her first so I stand back and decide to wait till he's gone. I hear there conversation. He's trying to push her into going on a date. Would she be that stupid, she just accepted. This makes me slightly angry. She has just took an oath about no relations with the treble makers, how could she be so stupid. If this was Aubrey hearing this, then she would of been kicked out of the Bella's right here and now. I can't help but feel like the anger I'm feeling about this is not normal, maybe I've had a few to many drinks.

When the guy left I ran up to Beca, I got right up in her face.

" I am so glad that I met you. I think that we're gonna be really best friends." I beamed at her, our faces inches apart. For some reason I had the urge to get even closer, I think I do need to work on personal space.

"Yeah.. Well you saw me naked so." Beca winked at me. This made me blush, and I had to remind myself of what I was going to say to her before she made me forget.

"Yes I did. But I advise you not to let Jessie see you naked if you get what I mean." I say distancing the gap between us now.

Beca makes a confused face and frowns.

"What!" She asked confused.

"You and Jessie. I just heard that you agreed to go on a date with him." I said with a hint of frustration in my voice.

"That has nothing to do with you Chloe, was you ease dropping, you really need to work on your personal space? " She spat.

"It does Beca, you took an oath." I reminded her.

"Like you care about that, you don't take that stuff seriously I can tell. I might just be getting to know you, but I know you well already Chloe." Beca said through her teeth. What she saying was so true, but I want going to admit that to her.

"I just don't like it ok." I said and walked away before I said anything that I would regret.

Beca's POV

What is up with Chloe. She has some serious issues. What is her problem. If it was Aubrey telling me this then I would understand. She would probably kick me out of the Bella's for the conversation I just had with Jessie. But Chloe, why is she making such a big deal out of it, maybe she just has a problem with me too.

I didn't even want to go on a date with Jessie. This is so screwed up. Now both leaders of the Bella's dislike me, great.