☓Chapter One

Camila's POV:

"Cami, Bruna texted me saying the team is going to go clubbing tonight after practice. What do you say?" Marc, my bestfriend, informs me as we reach the parking lot of Camp Nou.

Why did Bruna text him and not Neymar? I don't want to sound nosey or anything but her and Marc have been getting close lately. . I mean, Bruna is dating Neymar and she's been all over Marc when he isn't around. Marc is practically like my brother and I don't want him to get hurt. I quickly brush it off, redirecting my attention to Marc's offer.

"Sure, sounds fun. Now get your ass to the locker room and get changed before the coach realizes you're late." I say as we step out of his car.

" oh shit, you're right!" Marc exclaims as he looks at the time on his iPhone. He gives me a quick peck on the cheek and begins to run towards the stadium.

"Umm Marc, I don't think you should run with sandals, you're going to fa-"
Boom. He loses balance and falls face first onto the lush, green grass. I burst out laughing!

"WHAT IS AIR?" I exclaim, clutching my stomach.

"Camila! Why are you laughing at me? You're a horrible friend!"He jokes, fake pouting.

Ugh, why does he have to be so adorable? ThankfullyI'm immune to it.
" aww my poor baby" I coo "here I'll help you up. " I say, extending my hand for him to take. I let go of his hand before he could fully get up, causing him to fall straight on his ass.

"LOVE YOU!" I yell , running into the stadium, leaving him on the ground.

• • •

Me, Antonella, Shakira and Bruna sat on the bleachers while the guys practiced. It was great being able to catch up with the girls, minus the occasional snippy remark from Bruna.

During their break, Marc and Gerard come up to where we were sitting
"hey Cami, you haven't met Neymar yet have you?" Marc asks.

"No I haven't. Though I probably should." I say. If you're wondering, me and Neymar haven't met yet because he just joined FC Barcelona a couple of weeks ago ( a/n: I know this isn't accurate timing but for the sake of the story just roll with it, Kay?) and during that time I was out of town doing photo shoots, so we never got the chance to actually introduce ourselves.

"Ugh, why would you need to. You already know who he is." Bruna says, rolling her eyes. Jealous much? I mean, I'm not going to steal her boyfriend when I already have one, his name is Alex.

" it's common courtesy, which is something you obviously never learned." I retort, shooting her a glare before Gerard calls Neymar over.

" what's up." Neymar says to his 2 teammates.

"I just wanted to introduce you to the baddest bitch on earth aka Camila." Gerard says gesturing to me.

" hi, nice to meet you, I'm Neymar. " he says flashing me a charming smile as we shake hands. He seems really polite. Thank god he's not stuck up like his girlfriend...

"Nice to meet you too. Like Gerard said, I'm Camila but Cami is fine as well."

"I've heard of good things about you from the team, especially marc."the Brazilian tells me.

" well I mean, she is my best friend." Marc says, wrapping his arms around my neck

"Yup. This idiot right here is like my brother. By the way, I love the way you play, you're a natural!"

"Obrigado! Hey, I feel like I recognize you from pictures. Are you a model or something?" He states curiously.

" I am, actually. I model for Tilly's and Nike. Maybe tha-" I began before I was rudely interrupted.

"Babyyyy come here. I want to show you something." Bruna whines.

"What is it?" Neymar asks.

" uhmmm... I wanted to show you my.. Umm... Keychain? Yeah. It says Brazil on it." She stutters.

"babe, we drove in my car today, you don't even have your keys with you." Neymar states. I try to contain my while Gerard and Marc hide behind the bleachers and burst out laughing, causing me to join them.

A/N: Soo that was the first chapter! this is my first story so don't judge. I know it's not the best but I think I did a decent job.

The next chapter is going to be much better and is going to change a lot of things between Camila and Neymar!

Don't forget to vote and comment. Do it for Neymar lol!