Chapter 1

Hello there. First of all I would like to thank anyone who was interested in this story. You are the bomb diggity. This is dedicated to AnyaFRocks, because she left me such a sweet comment. So this is the first chapter, obviously, but I do hope you enjoy it.

“Trina! Are you even listening to me?” Trina is pulled out of her thoughts, by a loud voice. She turns to see the angry face of her best friend Shanice.

“Sorry, I just got lost in my thoughts,” she explains.

“Of course you did. And I was saying some important things too!” Shanice exclaims angrily.

“Whoa, don't get your panties in a bunch.”

Shanice rolls her eyes, “At least I don't go around showing off my thongs like a whore.”

Trina contemplates being mad. They tend to have conversations like this, so it wasn't anything new. Luckily, their two other friends show up to stop the verbal fight. “Hey, what's going on here?” Rhonda asks.

“Well your sister apparently thinks that I'm a whore,” Trina explains with an eye roll.

“Let's face it Trins, you kind of are,” Shawna chimes in. The rest of their table nodded.

“Okay real nice guys,” Trina frowns, “but, y'all are kinda right.

“Right about what?” Elise walks up to the table, completing their little pentagon.

“Trina being a whore,” Shanice says bluntly.

“No she's not,” Elise defends Trina.

“It's cool Lise, they're right anyways,” she giggles.

Elise is just about the sweetest girl you will ever meet. She's stunning to with vibrant blue eyes and light blond hair. It's a wonder how her and Trina became friends.

“Of course Elise would be the one to disagree.” Shawna laughs. Her laugh is infectious. She has a beautiful smile. Her dark skin, wavy brown hair, and tall figure make her model-esque. But her obnoxious personality says otherwise.

The twins are a different story all together. They have the same chocolate skin and black hair. Both slightly over weight, but never quite fat. They are probably the loudest people you will ever meet. That's why Trina is friends with them. She can always count on them to give her a good laugh.

“What's that supposed to mean?” Elise asks dumbfound.

“Girl, you don't get anything!” Rhonda chuckles. Starting them all in a round of laughter. When they finally stop, they are greeted with a stares pointed in their direction. Rhonda and Shanice give them the 'what are you looking at?' look, Trina rolls her eyes and tosses her long, tousled, brown hair back. Elise just gives them a friendly smile.

“Nothing better to do?” Rhonda asks and the people look away. “Ooh Trins! It's the guy version of yourself.” Trina turns her head to see none other than Tristan Legend walking in accompanied by his two best friends Marcus and Shawna's boyfriend, Trevon. Trevon gave a wave to Shawna and she blows him a kiss.

“Oh please we aren't really that alike,” Trina argues.

“Um, you're exactly alike,” Shanice tells her.

“No, the difference is I'm not HIV positive,” Trina smirks knowing she's won their little fight.

“Neither is he!” Elise defends, shocking them all.

“Oh dear god, please don't tell me that you're under his little spell too!” Trina exclaims.

“No, I'm just saying that if he was, then every girl here would be also,” She explains.

“Except for us,” Trina proudly states. “Well not me,” Shawna declares.

“You never told us that!” Rhonda shouts, genuinely surprised, much like the rest of them.

“Didn't know my sex life was so important to you,” she defends herself.

“It really isn't,” Trina jumps in.

“Then why do you tell us about yours everyday?” Shanice eyes her.

“Because mine is the most interesting,” she shrugs.

“Oh really?” Shanice counters.

“Yeah, Elise is a virgin, Shawna is with Trevon so that's the only person she sleeps with, Rhonda doesn't 'fuck and tell', and you, well lets face it, you haven't had a sex life since 9th grade,” Trina states matter-o-factly.

“That doesn't mean we want to hear about the different beds you're in every single night,” Shanice throws back.

“Fine, then I won't tell you my latest, reward.” Trina frowns.

“Wait, I want to know,” Rhonda says.

“Fine, I'll tell you. Jude Landers.” Trina informs them with a wry smirk.

“That nerd, why?” Shanice asks, suddenly interested.

“Rumor has it that god gave him a very special gift,” Trina gushes.

“Okay, ew,” Shawna says.

Elise just looks confused. “Don't dwell on it too much Lise. You might hurt yourself.” The bell rings and the girls get up to go to class.

*

Trina sits at her mirror over viewing herself. In about 15 minutes she is going out with Jude and she wants to make sure that she looks sex worthy. “Knock knock,” Her door opens revealing her little sister Mallory. Mallory was in 9th grade and wanted to be just like Trina. “You look sexy, where are you off to?” Mallory asks.

“I have a date,” Trina easily states.

“You don't have to lie, everyone in the school knows that you don't date per say,” Mallory points out.

“Yeah, you're right, I really shouldn't butter it up. Which shoes?” Trina holds up a pair of black high heels and a pair of red sandal heels.

“Is that what you're wearing?” Trina nods in response. “Then the black ones,” Mallory suggests.

“That's what I was thinking.” Trina tells her. She actually listens to her sister's advice for once and slips on the shoes. After coating her lips with red lip stick she is ready to go.

“Tell mom I said bye,” She exits the room.

“Mom's home,” Mallory says with a frown.

“Oh, then never mind.”

Trina walks down the stairs to say goodbye to her mother. It is a bit awkward considering even her mother knows what her night life is like. “Hey mom I'm going out, I won't be home until late,” She tells her mom.

“Do you really have to leave?” Her mother looks worried.

“Yes,” Trina starts to get agitated.

“You do this every night, why not just stay home. I'll make brownies and we can watch a movie, as a family.”

The idea sounds promising, but so does Jude. “I'm sorry mom,” She mumbles as she slips out the door leaving her mom shaking her head.

Hello again. Thanks for reading. If it's not too much to ask, could you let me know what you think? I would really appreciate it. Have a lovely day, see you next week.

-Bailey