Chapter eight

Usagi's POV

   A bright, white light is shined in my eyes. What the hell is going on? I squint my eyes in an attempt to make out where I am. The white light cleared up and I looked around. I was in a large grassy area. Very large. Endless. I saw people alone. People with others. Some old. Some children. Some babies. Some adults. Some teens. I slowly began to walk around. Kinda weirded out, nobody really paid mind to me. There were some beautiful lakes. Trees. Benches. Flowers. The clouds you could touch and there was no sun but it was day time. How weird is that? I kept walking and stopped when I saw a smaller male with chestnut hair sitting in an area of flowers. Crying and his hands to his face. I walked up to him in concern. Kneeling next to him.
"Hey..are you okay..?" I asked. I was gonna ask where I was but I didn't think this was the right moment to do that. So I didn't.
As if the male knew me. He looked over at me and immediately I saw his green orbs. Much like Misaki's. Wait a minute.
MISAKI
My eyes widened and my mouth opened. There he was. In front of me. Once Misaki realized who I was he tackled me and hugged me. Crying into my chest. I looked down at him and hugged him closer than ever before. Some of my tears falling onto his head.
"Wh..why are you here.." Misaki asked. His voice quivering.
"I uh..killed myself.." I said, saddened by his reaction. His eyes went even sadder. More tears flowed out of his eyes. He hugged my chest and hit it
"Why did you do that?!?! Baka Baka BAKA!!"
He yelled. I frowned. Sighing and lifting his head to look at me. I kissed him deeply and put his face into my neck. Rubbing his back gently. "Shh...it's okay now..all that matters is that we're together"
"But you're dead!" Misaki pouted. Obviously wanting me to have stayed alive.
"I know Misaki. I'm sorry. I had to, I couldn't stand it. Doesn't it matte that I'm happy now and we're together again? I'm sure part of you Is happy as well" i replied. Misaki clung to me and didn't respond. He just softly cried into my neck. I allowed him to and I let him calm down for a bit. I took a little pink flower from around us and placed it in his hair. The color went well with his chestnut hair. Very well.
Once Misaki calmed down he looked up at me and smiled. I kissed him softly and he did the same. After a bit we pulled away for Air and I grinned "so..you love me?" He said with a chuckle. Referring to what he said before. Misaki's face went red and he just hit my chest again "Baka Baka Bakaa" he said before stuffing his face into my chest.
Finally..
((I have no clue where to continue this. Any ideas? Or should I start a new one. And I'm sorry for my grammar))