Chapter five

(I'm sorry I haven't been updating!!!)

-1 day later-

Usagi's POV
It seem like forever since my Misaki went missing. Even though it's been like a day or two. It feels like eternity. I haven't been sleeping or eating properly; I can't. I need to find Misaki. I need to.

I sigh and fall back onto my lonely bed. Staring at the ceiling and trying to think of a place to look. Think...think... Think you idiot.. After a good 10 minutes a thought sprung in my head. What if I get map of the town and see if I can find something. Anything. I stood up and ran to the bathroom. Wow I looked like shit. Sleep deprived and hungry. I sighed at the black circles under my eyes and tried to fix myself up. I'll go to a small store to find a map or something.

Once I attempted to fix myself I got my phone out and texted Nowaki- who was probably in the same state as me- telling him to meet me at my house in an hour. Might as well give him time to fix himself up as well. I sent the text and I headed out to a small store nearby. This was harder than I thought. I had to go to 3 stores to find the right one. What the hell? Nonetheless I have it now. I checked my phone and it read 1:34pm. I had about a half an hour to get home. More then enough time. I walked to my red sports car that was extremely lonely without Misaki and I got into the drivers seat. Sighing and starting the car. Driving home. It didn't feel much like a home without Misaki there but it was home. I guess.

15 minutes later I walked into the empty apartment and walked to the living area. Sitting down and setting the map on the coffee table. I began to cross out every place we went to in red marker while I waited for Nowaki to arrive and soon I heard a knock on the door. Assuming it was Nowaki, I walked to the door and opened it to be greeted by Nowaki. I softly smiled at him, he returned the smile. I gestured for him to walk in and he did just that, following me to the table with the map and red markings on it. "What's with the map?" Nowaki asked. "I got a map of the town and crossed off every place we checked. There's one place we didn't check yet. " once I finished my sentence Nowaki jumped at the map and looked at it. "There's a patch of woods, maybe there's something in it. Hopefully Misaki and Hiro

HIROS POV

I slowly open my eyes to hear faint yelps of pain and whipping noises. They didn't really get to me but that's because I was half asleep in cement floor. Once I realized what I was actually hearing I jolted out of my slumbe- wait. When did I even fall asleep? Anyhow. I jolted out of my slumber and looked across the room I was in to see a chained up, bruised and bleeding Misaki. I went to yell his name but something stopped me. Damn it. They duct taped my mouth shut. With a lot of tape at that. I tried to move and I could but once I got a certain distance I couldn't go any further. I was chained up as well. I kept struggling though. I had to get to Misaki, I had to save him. Luckily they haven't noticed me yet. Misaki was curled up and the man whipping him was facing him. Not me. I kept struggling and struggling until my wrists and ankles were red and swollen. I have one good pull and the sound got the mans attention. He stopped whipping Misaki and slowly turned over to me. He began to walk to me and wipe the blood off the whip before hitting the handle part against the palm of his other hand. Chuckling and starting me down.
Shit.