3. The Dursleys Departing

Lilly's POV
I said to Neville, "I have to get going, need to help escort Harry."
He nodded and kissed me cupping my cheeks saying, "Be careful, I don't want you getting into trouble..."
I pecked his lips saying, "I don't find trouble, love. Trouble finds me."
He narrowed his eyes and said, "I'm serious, be careful."
I nodded hugging him saying, "I'll be back late, I love you, Neville..."
He hugged me back saying, "Okay, I love you, Lilly..."

I saw Harry and Vernon get into an argument. In the previous weeks, Arthur, Kingsley, and I went to Harry's house and explained to his aunt, uncle, and cousin what was going to happen on Saturday.
Vernon refused to leave and argued with Harry until Dudley finally said he would go with Hestia and Dedalus. After Hestia and Dedalus arrived, I watched the final conversation unfold.
Dudley wondered where Harry was going and why he wasn't going with them. He also wanted to know where Harry was going and Hestia was shocked that they didn't know where he was going... Vernon said, "Certainly we know. Off with your lot, isn't he? Right, Dudley, let's get in the car, you heard the man, we're in a hurry,"
Dudley didn't move. Hestia was outraged and said, "Off with some of our lot?"
Harry assured her, "It's fine, it doesn't matter, honestly."
"Doesn't matter?! Don't these people realize what you've been through? What dangers you are in? The unique position you hold in the hearts of the anti-Voldemort movement?"
"Er - no, they don't. They think I'm a waste of space, actually, but I'm used to -"
"I don't think you're a waste of space."
I smiled at Dudley, he was finally being nice... He finally realized what Harry has dealt with for all his life and he never really made it any easier for him...
"Well... er... thanks, Dudley."
"You saved my life."
"Not really, it was your soul the dementors would have taken..."
Harry was rather surprised at his cousin.
Petunia sobbed into Dudley's massive chest, "S-so sweet, Dudders... S-such a lovely b-boy... s-saying thank you..."
Hestia replied indignantly, "But he hasn't said thank you at all! He only said he didn't think Harry was a waste of space!"
Harry said, "Yeah, but coming from Delay that's like 'I love you,' "
Vernon wanted to get going and Hestia and Dedalus said their good-byes. Dudley held out his large, pink hand and Harry said, "Blimey, Dudkey, did the dementors blow a different personality into you?"
Dudley muttered, "Dunno, see you, Harry."
Harry shook his hand and said, "Yeah... Maybe. Take care, Big D."
Dudley nearly smiled and went outside.
She looked around the living room and said, "Sixteen years I have lived in this house and not once was I asked to leave."
Harry said, "They'll torture you, if they have the slightest hint you know anything about where I'm going or doing, they'll kill you."
"Don't you think I know that?"
There was a pause...
"You didn't just lose a mother that night in Godric's Hollow, you know... I lost a sister..."
The car started and she marched towards the door, but paused like she was going to say something. She hesitated for a moment before saying, "I do know what your up against, and I hope it's okay."

Thanks for reading! Vote please! :)
-Lilly :)

P.S. I know that last part wasn't put in the book or movie, but I just had to put that in. Even though J.K. Rowling didn't put it in she had admitted Petunia would have said that last line if she actually talked... Thanks. :)

P.P.S. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO @kittens4me !!! Special update for you! :)