Chapter 22

I point the gun at South and Kyumi. "You know, because you two. You freed me from him. But ask me this. Who paid those guys to beat me up."

"How did you...." South said.

"One of them spilled the beans when I caught him....and his brains are all over the wall in the basement now. Why would you 2 pay them to hit me?"

"We don't know that you're talking about". South said

"I will blow your brains out you mother fucker!"

"Ok ok...." Kyumi said. "We are black mailing Rin to date me so South can get you."

"Keep talking bitch...."

"And the black mail is that he changed the votes on your management vote. And we paid the guys to beat you up to keep you from Rin. It was all me...and this ass"

"Hey!" South said. I laughed. They looked at me confused. I snap my fingers and cops come out the bushes. They put Kyumi and South in hand cuffs. "What the..." South yells.

I help Rin up. "But I watched you get shot" Kyumi said lost. Rin took his jacket off to see he had a bullet prof vest on. "You set us up?"

"Not so much of a stupid kid now huh?" I smile. They are a rested.

"That was such a hand full huh?" Rin asked.

"Yeah, can't believe it's over now."

"And, I wanted to do this." He gets on one knee. "Do I have to ask?"

"Nope, because it's yes...." I smiled.

Rin picked me up spinning around. He kissed me.

Dear friends. This is from me...Suni...

Me and Rin are growing up happy now. And Kyumi and South can't even live near us anymore. South is now a no body. And Kyumi is kicked out the house. Yeah, this is a letter to remember by. Me and Rin are happily married. And who knows...maybe a child is in mind.