"Remember when Kjayy called you and so called snitched on me because I had little clothes on. On my phone tho." I said shaking my head making everybody laugh.

"Every time you tell us that it's funny because it's so crazy." Nelly said.

"I use to hate when she called me, King still do." Jay said.

"Oh so that's where your sons get that from, of course." Shelly said which Nel agreed to.

"No remember Joelle's little hoe friend. She was 17 and so adamant that Jay was waiting for her to become legal to be with her." I said shaking my head.

"Her young thot ass." Kaine said making us laugh.

"Right. No, Jay remember Ace snitch ass. He went from throwing the fact that you so called lost me in ya face to snitching on Joelle. He was the laughs, always." I said chuckling.

"What do you mean he lost you?" Karma asks.

"We were broke up for a couple months. When I was pregnant with Kaine. That's a negative memory tho." I said flagging it off honestly not wanting to bring that up.

"My favorite food memory was my love for bacon each pregnancy except for Karma's. I can't stand it really now tho."

"None of us can stand it really because your sons eat so much of it we think it's disgusting." Karma added.

"What other memories you got?" Nel asks. "I love memory time."

"Um, oh. When Kjayy slapped the girls butt at daycare. I was so pissed and Jay was acting like it was coo." I said slapping his arm thinking back on it.

"Bruh started young as hell." Kaine said chuckling.

"Remember mom gave Kaine her own name? Kayceon Kaine?" I ask Jay and he nods.

"What else is a cute memory?" I said thinking. "Oh remember Kjayy and Kaine use to always kiss my stomach when I was pregnant with Karma. Kjayy use to say it'll make my baby sister okay." I said.

"Awh y'all loved me then too." Karma said to her brothers and they both flagged her off.

"Kjayy use to be an extreme clockblock between Mark and Joelle because Jay taught him to be."

"Oh shit I gotta teach my sons that when they all older." Kjayy said.

"My favorite I think tho was when Jay was snapping because Karma kissed Brandon when they were in kindergarten." I said laughing at the face he made.

"That was bae even all the way back then." Brandon said kissing her neck as she was leaning into him eating his food like she didn't have her own.

She rolled her eyes, but she was blushing.

*

Karma

I yawned stretching as we all sat around the living room watching a movie. All the kids were laid out on a blanket my mom put down for them eating popcorn watching too. You know my girls were preoccupied or they'd be right up under me and Brandon.

Brandon's phone rang and I reached for it since it was sitting between us, but he quickly snatches it getting up walking off as he answered it.

I stay there for a minute like did he really just do that shit.

"Did he just do a cheating nigga move?" I ask out loud more so to myself.

"Karma." My mom said in a warning voice.

"That nigga just did a fuckin cheating move." I said again. "I literally wanna wanna get up, break his phone, and hand. Then stab his ass."

"Karmen-" My mom said as I stood up.

"No mom, no." I said trying to pull my hand from her hold.

"No your breathing is hard now and you need to calm down before you go into labor under stress." She said.

"I feel like I'm going crazy inside." I said because that's honestly how I was feeling.

"You might just be overthinking Karmen calm your ass done before you have a panic attack." She said pulling me back down next to her as my dad moved going into the kitchen with my brothers.

*

Brandon

I sighed rubbing my temples as I sat at the island in the kitchen.

"What's up?" Kjayy asks stepping in front of me.

I look up and there stood all three King men.

I sighed and figured I might as well tell them.

"There's this chick claiming that her eight year old son is mine."

"Is he?" Kaine asks.

I shrug. "I'm trying to work with the bitch before I tell Karmen, but she's giving me the fuckin run around when it comes to getting a DNA. Only reasoning I'm pressing the shit is because the little boy looks like a little me."

"That don't mean shit." Pops says.

"I know, that's why I still want a DNA test, but her ratchet ass coming with that, I know he's yours bullshit. Mind you I don't even remember sleeping with the bitch, but I don't remember a lot of bitches during that time when hoes was it for me. Broad don't wanna do a DNA test, but wanna ask for money and want me to come over to spend time with them, like what the fuck?"

"Nah, that hoe throwed, but Karma crazy and gots no problem beating her ass and you know she's going to when she finds out. Beat her ass and yours." Kaine said.

"I'm thinking I'm helping shit, by keeping it to myself until I know for sure. Not wanting to hurt or stress Kar, but she getting suspicious and it's only causing tension."

"That's ya fuckin downfall. ain't no secrets from ya woman. that should have been the first person you told." Pops said.

I sighed knowing that was true. "I'ma tell her tonight."

Ain't nothing or nobody that can ever make me leave Karmen like that shit is never fuckin happening.

"Mommy broke!" Bryna said running into the kitchen with big eyes.

"What?" I ask picking her up walking into the living room.

"Her water broke." Brei said pointing at her.

"Oh shit." I said rushing over towards her.