Chapter 3.

School here is boring.Maybe it's because I don't have my boys and girls to make me laugh...Maybe because all my best friends are in England.Or maybe because all these people are boring.I don't know.What ever it is it's boring.

I take a seat on the same place like yesterday to have a lunch.People are chatting and I am eating my pizza. I take my phone and call Jessica. She is my best friend from thrid grade.We are both in the basketball team.Well she is still,me in the other hand not.I still feel sad about that and it hurts to know that maybe I won't see them any time soon. She answered after second ring and her brown eyes and blond hair appear on my screen.

-Oh look who remember that hers best friend still exist.-she smiled and give me her 'better for you that you have an explanation ' look.

-I was In chaos.New house,school and you know country and town...-I try not to think how much I hate this place actually.The only places where I went in this town are my house and school.I really don't want to go out and meet new friends.

-I will forgive you if you tell me everything about hotties in your new school.-she clapped when she left the phone on the table so I can see half of her body.She is in all that boys stuff unlike me.She had boyfriends,she is going on dates and boys are actually interested in her.She is pretty much popular because she is also going on parties and hanging with girls too,unlike me.

-There is no much to say.No much hotties..Not like I am looking for one.-I said honestly.I really don't need all that drama when you have boyfriend. From others experiences I know how much pain that can make and misery and all that...My heart was only once broken..Two years ago...

-Turn your phone to popular table now!-she commanded me and I take my phone and turned it so she can see them.I can see that guy from P.E. the curly one.He was looking in my direction so I turn phone turning red and trying to act like nothing happened. I look through my eyelashes and saw him laughing. I don't know if he's laughing to me or to some conversation at their table.I hope it's the other opinion.

-Why did you turned back so fast?!-she complained acting angry and surprised.

I roll my eyes.-The guy was watching in this direction so it was weird to show him my phone and on the screen my half naked best friend.-I said looking at the picture of her only in her sports bra.

-I don't mind.Maybe as well I find some American boy.-she winked and I laugh.

-Yeah..Right...-I said with full mouth.

-Mhmmm...So..And practice? -she asked when she put on thight shirt and put her hair in messy ponytail.

-I have a 'try to get in boys team ' practice today. -I am still nervous about it.I know that I am good player and all that but still it's on the coach to decide if I will play or not.And If he decide that it's better for me to sit on the bench I will die just right there in that moment. From the beginning of my career I was never on the bench,never ever.And that's why I became a captain of the team.I was always giving the 100 percent from myself and pushing myself over my limits and still that's why I am a captain.

-Easy for you.We all know that you will make it.Your whole boy team...make them proud.You weren't captain for no reason.-she said smiling and nodding. That's why I love her.She was always my support and in times like this she was always there to keep my head up.

She is not like the rest of the girls. Sure she loves going out,talking about famous persons, especially about boy band 5 seconds of summer.She is in love with Clifford guy.I can't lie they sound good and have a good songs too, they are talented but I am not listening them 24/7 .She is crazy one.She is rock girl whose wearing AC/DC, Green Day, Paramore, Black Veil Brides and bands like that shirts.She love dark make up and she is saying what she wants without worrying what will people say.I know her for long time and I know her bad sides too but never was judging her because I understand her.Most girls don't understand her choice to wear black clothes and listen that kind of music but they don't really see what's under that.They all know her like Jessica girl who play basketball like God and wear dark baggy clothes. But I see the girl whose just acting like everything is okay but instead she is trying to get through every day..she is surviving ...She know that I am there for her and that I will always support her just like she's supporting me.