Chapter 2

My last class was P.E. and I am ready.I walk in girl locker room and saw the bimbo by herself.

-I think this is a girl locker room.-she said with that irritating voice that had to calm myself not to jump on her right here and right now.

I just ignore her and walk past her to blank space I've had spoten from doors.I remember the song from Tylor Swift and sing quietly mumbling the words.I get out on the field.I spot the teacher,he is tall person I can say.He is taller from me like 10 inches maybe.I walk to him ignoring the fact that there are so many guys watching this class.Why is this allowed? In my school it wasn't allowed except watchin the trainnings,but eaven then there are no many boys watching.

Teacher spotted me and smiled.

-Hi Diana.I am your P.E. teacher.-like i didn't know that.I shake his hand faking the small smile on my face.I can see in the corner of my eye that everyone is watching us.-So..Let me give you a uniform,you can call it like that,for this class.-Uniform? Where that comes from?

He take something from the bench and give me a little shotrs which I can use as underwear and a yellow shirt.I take the shorts in my hand waving with it in front of my face holding it with two fingers.

-What is this?-I asked confused.

-Shorts for your class.Now go change.-he said in duh voice.

-This is not shorts I can use it as underwear!-I complain still watching that little thing in my hands.

-Well I don't care.Use it as u like it but here on my class u will use it as shorts.Every girl have one.-I can see that.I glance at him and turn on my heel walking to the locker room.

-Pedophile.-I said to myself wile getting my legs in that thing.It's covering my butt and I have the feeling that if I run or jump it wouldn't cover it as well.I let the frustrated sigh and walk out getting my hair in pony tail.

Some guy are wistling and I turned around to give them 'I can kill you right now' look.Teacher scanned me once I stand in front of him.Pedophile! I feel uncomfortable.

-SO..do you play any sport?-he asked when he finished with judging my body.Gross!

-Soccer,basketball and a little bit volleyball.-I said counting on my fingers.

-And what are you playing?-he raised one eyebrow.Didn't I just say it?

-Soccer and basketball.-I repeat.

-And what would you try to play for this school?

-I was captain of male soccer team and girl basketball team back in England.-I said glaring at him.

-Let see how fast you are.-he said and the look on his face is telling me that he will call the fastest person in class.
He waved to one guy who have body texture like athletics does and told us to race.

I stand in start position and look again in boy next to me.He is tall and have some mixing color of hair.Something in between brown chocolate and black one.His eyelashes are long and his nose is a little bigger than it should be but it's good in some weird way on him.

Teacher yell for us to run and I start running. While running my heart started beating fast and I breath fast too.I can feel adrenalin going through my veins.We are running shoulder to shoulder now and I was waiting for the right moment to run sprint.He sprint before me and I can say that that is his mistake.I wait one more minute before giving best.I run towards him and win the race.He came like 5 seconds after me.

I look at teacher and his jaw was opened and he was obviously in shock.I shake my hand with the boy.

-Nice one.By the way I am Max.-he said smiling.No smirking, smiling. Who knows,maybe I as well became a friend with him.