Again

I wake up in a hotel bed, the sun brightly lights up the room. I can see building outside the windows of beautiful Beverly Hills. My head was hurting; memories of last night have blurred away. The dreaded hangover was taking over me; I didn't want to get out of bed. I heard a snore, a loud one and obviously it wasn't coming from my mouth. I scarily look over beside me and I see long brown, messy hair sleeping beside me, his back was facing me so I couldn't tell if I know him. Okay this isn't the first time this has happened to me, I've had one-night stands before so no need to panic.

I quietly try to sneak away and retrieve my clothing back. My black dress was on the decorative chair by the TV, only about seven steps I can do this easily. Since I had nothing to cover up my nakedness I used the pillow to cover my fronts as I grabbed my clothes. The stranger was moving sleeping position in bed as I quickly put on my dress and grabbed my heels.

The plan is to try and escape as quietly as possible without the guy waking up, noticing that I'm leaving. Now all I have to do if get my shoes and my purse and leave. The problem with this is that my purse happened to be on his side of the bed, on the night side table. At least I have my dress on and I got my heels that I'm too lazy to put back on. So now is the big moment where I take my purse and book it out of the room but it wasn't the case. I accidently hit his face with the heel part of my shoes, which woke him up.

As I hear him mumble, I tip toe to the door and just when I was about to open the door to leave he spoke my name. "Rosalie" morning voice of a British man said.

Since now I'm stuck having to talk to this guy I go back to the bed and noticed who it was, "Harry?" Of course it was Harry Styles, I wasn't paying attention to his voice before to realize it was my ex-boyfriend. How could I have missed this?

"I'm just going to go I've had enough of your bullshit before" I said angrily to him and walked out of the room. I walked down the hallway with my arms folded and trying to get to the elevator so I can leave this place. I should've known going to Harrys favorite bar in Los Angeles I was going to bump into him. How in the hell did I end up in Beverly Hills with Harry when the bar was in Los Angeles anyways? 

"Rosalie wait!" I hear Harry shout as he manages to catch up to me at the elevators. I didn't turn around; I continue to go into the elevator with Harry behind me. "Look I know this sounds stupid and you might think I took advantage of you but I didn't. When I saw you sitting alone I went to talk to you but you were already drunk off your ass."

"Harry shut up I don't need to hear it and I don't want to, plus you're talking too loud" I responded placing my hand on my forehead because of the throbbing pain of the hangover. We stood there in silence for the rest of the ride down but he wouldn't stop following me afterwards.

"Let me take you back to my place and I'll take care of you. Than we can talk about last night." Harry offered kindly. I was shocked that after what we've been through that he'd even want to talk to me, I thought when we said goodbye that it meant forever not 'Oh I'll talk to you later.'

"You know what, whatever Harry because you'll only keep bugging me till I let you." And with that I followed him to his parked car outside the hotel. I wasn't too sure if I agreed to this because I wanted to or because I felt like I had to or owe it to him. I did some bad things in our relationship that I won't even be able to forgive myself for but he did some bad stuff as well.