Lauren put her hand on her dainty shoulder and said, "Yune, we just, we just...we-we never wanted to bother you. You look like you would keep to yourself mostly. But please, come with us."

"Why? What's going on? I have to perform with the others." She said.

"Something has happened to our families.." I exclaimed.

"Nana.." Yune whispered to herself.

"Excuse me?" Lauren asked.

Yune shook her head and sprinted towards Mr.Golden's office. Lauren and I followed behind her. The small girl was banging on the office door shouting, "what happened to Nana?! Open this door, now!" Her hands were forcefully being hammered with her fists, she then placed her forehead to the door and let out a small cry, "what..happened..to...Nana?"

Lauren ran towards Yune and wrapped her arms around her waist and pulled her back, "it's going to be okay. I promise. We just have to be patient, okay?"

Seeing Lauren comfort her was beautiful. Even though my stomach was churning at the morbid thoughts of what happened to my family were still lingering in my mind, Lauren's comforting tone made me feel safe as well.

Mr.Golden, the police officers and detective, were making their way towards the office.

"Camila? Why are there police officers here? What do you know that I don't?" Lauren asked yelling.

"I don't know, okay?!" I had my hands against my face and I shut my eyes tightly. I felt like my world was falling before me.

"Girls, please come in." Mr.Golden said softly.

We all took a seat in the three chairs in front of his desk. Being in this office brought back terrible, disgusting memories. But I sat accordingly and waited for the news.

"I'm sorry to tell you this, ladies..but your families are all from Miami, correct?" He asked.

"Yes, this isn't fucking twenty questions. What happened to my family?!" I yelled slamming my hands on to his desk.

"Ma'am, I'm going to need you to calm down." A police officer with a scruffy mustache exclaimed.

I sat back down and he continued.

"Your families all took the same plane coming here. Let's just say, they didn't arrive."

"They missed the performance? Did their flight get canceled or something?" Lauren asked, being completely clueless.

Mr.Golden wiped his eyes of tears filling in his eyes, "no, Lauren. Your family wasn't able to make it because-because.."

"Spit it out Mr.Clean! What the fuck happened?!" I yelled.

"On their way here, they went through a storm, the plane wasn't stable enough to hold up through the storm. Their plane ended up collapsing somewhere around 9:30 this morning. There were no survivors. I'm so sorry, ladies.."

My heart fell completely, I felt absolutely sick to my stomach. Flashbacks of Sofi and I playing and laughing together flashed before my very eyes. She was gone, I would never be able to see her again. I would never be able to hug her again. Never again.

"Are you fucking kidding me?!" Lauren shouted, slamming her hands on his desk.

"Ma'am, I'm going to need you to calm down." One of the police officers said.

"My family is dead, and you want me to be calm? Fuck you!" Lauren yelled pointing at the police officer.

"Lauren..please.." I managed to push out.