chapter 5

~continuation from chapter 4~

Alice's P.O.V
"CHASE!" I started running over to him.

"ALI!" he yelled back and opened his arms for me to run into. We hugged for what seemed like a year and the someone broke the silence. I forgot Jesse was there! Oops?

"Jesse this is Chase, Chase this is Jesse." They shook hands but Jess had a look of jealousy in his eyes. "Chase is my best friend but we haven't spoken since he moved. I honestly don't know why though." He looked different. He used to be a scrawny, green eyed, blond haired kid and now he's a built, green eyed, black haired kid. He looked good.

"You look good Ali!" He said. "You haven't changed a bit my emo friend." He added a wink with that last part. I was the only emo kid around and everyone of course would tease but Chase protected me. "Haha, thanks Chasey, you look good as well. What happed to the scrawny blondy?" I asked. "Ya know people change," he said "and I have to go." We exchanged numbers and hugged before he left.

I walked behind Jesse who was sitting down, playing on his phone. I wrapped my arms around him and kisses his cheek.

"What happened?" I asked. "I guess I just got a bit jealous." I'm glad he can be honest with me. "I'm sorry, I haven't seen him in 2 years and I guess I was astounded he was back." I said that truthfully.

"Its okay" he said then kissed me softly. I sat next to him and he wrapped his arm around me. "Hey Alice?" "Yes Jesse?" "Im in love with you."

__________________________

Cliffhanger? Idk.. Sorry I'm bad at updating but please I need suggestions so if u have any please say cx anyways vote comment and follow please