chapter 3

*Jesse's POV*

I decided to follow Alice home just to make sure she got home safe. As soon as she got to what seemed like her house, I was about to leave but instead i waited. She got out of her car and looked unsure about something. She walked inside her house and out of nowhere i heard screaming. A strange man, who I thought was her father, came out of the house and drove away. I let myself in the house and saw Alice lying on the floor blacked out. I picked her up and layed her on her bed amd sat next to her to wait until she got up. Next thing I knew, I was asleep.
*Alice's POV*

I woke up and noticed someone was next to me. I was about to scream until I saw it was Jesse. I shook him and said "Hey, Jesse. Wake up."

"Five more..wait..ALICE YOUR UP!!!" he said. I was unsure about what he was talking about then i remembered...I blacked out and I got raped by my mother's boyfriend. It hadn't been the first time.

"Um... I am glad to see you but how'd you find me?" I was really curios about that.

"I followed you home to make sure you got here safely and then I heard screaming and saw a man walk out of your house. Was that...your father?" Awe, he's sweet.

"No that was my mother's boyfriend. My father left because of my mother." I heard a door. "Speaking of my mother, it sounds like she's here. You should go."

"Ok." is all he says and gives me a kiss on the cheek before he climbs out my window.

*******************************

Sorry for the late update guys..ive been super busy anyways tell me what you think..

Vote

Comment

Follow