Chapter 12 - Darling Dambakku

Začít od začátku

Vancouver, Canada

After 22 hours, 44 minutes and 2 stops, Raghav, Kalpi and Gauri finally reached Vancouver. " oh my back " Gauri whined as she stretched her back, Kalpi nodded and stretched, " the car is here " Raghav said as he ushered them to the car. Once in the car, Raghav drove to their rented villa for the week. Kalpi slept all the way though the car ride due to jetlag. When they arrived to the villa, Raghav looked back and found Kalpi fast asleep, " poor thing.." Gauri smiled, Raghav nodded and smiled " take her to bed Raghav " Gauri said softly and got out of the car. Raghav got out as well and walked up to Kalpi's side and opened the door and caught her before she slid off the car seat. Raghav carried Kalpi bridal- style to her bed room and laid her gently down onto the bed and softly kissed her forehead and walked out.

Kalpi woke up a few hours later and found herself in a beautiful bedroom, stretching Kalpi got up and looked around. Kalpi pulled back the curtain and found her breath hitched, the villa was located on a hill and the view was magnificent. " your up..." Gauri said, Kalpi turned about and smiled, " yes..." Kalpi smiled, " come on...have some food and then you can go back to sleep " Gauri smiled, Kalpi nodded and followed Gauri to the kitchen where the dishes were laid out " wow... " Kalpi said sitting down, " I know...I think Raghav over bought " Gauri chuckled, Kalpi giggled and started eating when Raghav walked in and sat down to Kalpi's left " had a good sleep ? " Raghav asked, Kalpi blushed and nodded, Raghav chuckled and started eating. After dinner, Kalpi went back to her bedroom and started to get ready to sleep when a soft knock sounded her door, " come in " Kalpi called out, and in walked Raghav " are you ok ? " Raghav asked worriedly, Kalpi smiled and nodded, " I'm fine...just a little tired. " Kalpi said, Raghav smiled and walked up to her and gently cupped her face in his hands and kissed her forehead lightly " good night " Raghav whispered, " good night " Kalpi whispered back and smiled.

The next morning, Raghav woke up feeling refreshed and relaxed after and early night. Getting out of bed he headed downstairs to the kitchen. The house was awfully quiet and Gauri and Kalpi were nowhere to be seen. Raghav looked all over and finally found Kalpi reading outside in the garden. Smiling Raghav made his way towards her. Kalpi was in deep reading when she felt someone wrapped their arms around her, gasping Kalpi turned round and found Raghav, " you scared me " Kalpi said, " sorry... " Raghav said sheepishly and sat down beside her, " where is mom ? " Raghav asked, " she went to your cousin's house to help them get ready for the Mehndi ceremony tonight " Kalpi said, " how did she go ? " Raghav asked, " their driver...if I'm not mistaken came and picked her up early morning " Kalpi smiled and looked at him. Raghav smirked " what's the smirk for ? " Kalpi asked, " nothing...." Raghav said innocently, Kalpi looked at him once more and got back to her reading " so mom is not here....that means we are alone " Raghav whispered seductively in her ear. Kalpi's eyes grew big, " uhhh...I'm gonna go now " Kalpi said standing up but Raghav pulled her down and laid her on the bench, " where are you going ? " Raghav asked huskily, Kalpi looked away and blushed, " shut up " Kalpi whispered at him. Raghav smiled and buried his nose in her shoulders, Kalpi giggled " Raghav...I'm ticklish " Kalpi said trying to push him away but did not budge, " you smell like roses and vanilla....hmmmm....my favorite " Raghav whispered, " so what ? are you gonna eat me now ? " Kalpi asked, " hmmmmm.....maybe " Raghav whispered and stated to pepper kiss her shoulders and Kalpi giggled, " taai said not to be late today " Kalpi whispered, Raghav nodded and held her tighter, Kalpi smiled and wrapped her arms around him and held him tight. Kalpi felt mischievous, she seductively slid her fingers to his hips and poked him and Raghav jumped up. Kalpi giggled, " looks like someone is ticklish " Kalpi smirked, " that was uncalled for " Raghav whispered and moved closer to her, " well...now at least now I know your soft spot " Kalpi whispered back and poked him before running away. Raghav needed a second to recover and ran after. They played tag all though out the morning.