Moments before the show

10 minutes till the show starts and I'm the number 6th one to walk out and I'm doing my before show rituals, which is repeating the sentence "I can, I will, I'll do it" two times. It was actually Harry who taught me this, he said that whenever I'm nervous or about to do something really important I should say "I can, I will, I'll do it" to bring me good luck and positive energy and it has worked ever since. Justin Bieber is the first one to perform tonight and he's starting with his newest song "what do mean" and I'm so excited because I'm a huge belieber.when I met Justin at rehearsals earlier today I was speechless and he gave me a hug and told me to take deep breaths because I was kinda off in shock but afterwards we talked and he's really sweet and funny. 5 minutes till the show starts and I'm waiting to make my grand entrance. There's seamstresses and stylists running and yelling because their finishing up the last models for the first part of the show. I'm trying to stay calm and collective but it's hard because I'm so excited and happy and a little bit nervous, because it's the first time that Harry is going to see me walking in the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show. Sure he's been to many of my other fashion shows but this one is something else and I hope it's not gonna be awkward for him to see his twin sister in lingerie. Harry is only one minute older then me and he loves to tease me about it and I don't mind it because I love to tease him too about some pretty embarrassing things from then we were younger but that's a story for another day. After the show at the after party I'm going to meet his band mates or "The lads" as he calls them and I've only heard about them before but never met them, I'm a bit nervous to meet them because what if they don't like me but I'm sure they will. I'm very close with all the Victoria's Secret models and angels, we're one big family and I love them all. Right now Behati and I are doing some last minute slow exercises, that's our thing and we're having so much fun doing it. I hear my name being called and it's finally time to start the show, Behati and some of the other VS models and angels gives me a hug and wishes me good luck.

Hope you like it and I'm sorry for the wait. I've already started with the next chapter but I don't know when that's done so please bare with me.
- Julie