The Ship

Ragdoll:*in the living room,googling*hehehe

BEN:*pause the game*What the hell are you reading??

Ragdoll:nothing*walk out the living room*

Few minutes later,there's laughing in Ragdoll's room,making BEN lost his game.BEN is furious,so he goes to her room.

BEN:*burst into the room*WHAT'S SO FUNNY HERE?!I LOST MY GAME BECAUSE OF YOU GUYS LAUGHTER!!.......and i already on the final level...*pouts*

Toby and L.J:*singing and skipping around BEN*BEN and Sally kissing in a tree,K-I-S-S-I-N-G*skips out of the room*

BEN:uh..what's they're problem?

Ragdoll:uh..nothing

BEN:*try to look at the computer*what are you reading?

Ragdoll:*slowly shutting off the laptop and run out of the room*

BEN:Okay,time to mess with this shit*open Ragdoll's laptop*

Unfortunatelly,Ragdoll forget to erase her browsing history.So,BEN beeing curious open them all.

BEN:What the hell is 'BEN X Sally'??

~Le fabulous time skip bought to you by Masky's cheesecake~

BEN:*slam the laptop shut*WHAT THE HELL?!WHAT?!I LOOK LIKE A PEDO!!I'M NO PEDO!!!

Ragdoll:*peek to her room*the ship said you are

BEN:*blush*SHADDUP!!

Ragdoll:*le gasp*OMFG!BEN just blush!!does this mean the ship is true*squels* BEN and Sally kissing in a tree,K-I-S-S-I-N-G*skipping trough the hallway*

BEN:*cover face with his hat*I'm gonna hide in the tv till this all over
0///0