Chapter 1

"I feel exhausted, classes were so boring!", I told my best friend, Kody, as I bit off a piece from my apple.

We were at Redmond High School and it was lunchtime- usually me and Kody just walk around eating whatever we could find in the cafeteria. Kody, my beautiful best friend, was really sportive and much into football, while all I could do and dream of day and night was dancing.

"OMG!! Kylie guess what, I feel the same way!" she replied raising her palm and motioning me for a high five. I rolled my eyes and just gave her the high five she wanted.

"Mr.Roger gave us an entire hour's lecture about Beethoven, and I literally felt like I could doze off any second," I half-joked. Mr.Roger was my most favorite teacher in this entire school.He was my dance and musical teacher as well as the only teacher to know about my dancing abilities!The best part was that he was a close confidant of mine.

 The only problem with Mr. Roger was that once he started giving a lesson about someone famous, he wouldn't stop unless the bell rings, which was absolutely boring.

"Okay, since you're feeling all cranky again, how about you show some of the dance choreography you've been working on..." Kody said interrupting my thoughts.

By the the word dance, a smile lit up on my face. Kody surely knew how to make me feel better-Well, probably because she was the only one I ever showed my dance to.

"Give me a second," I said digging my hand into my backpack to get my phone. "Shit." I cursed.

"What's wrong?" Kody asked, concerned.

"I left my phone on the table in my class, I'm going to go get it!"

A worried look fell upon my face and without waiting for Kody to say anything I ran at top speed back to class.

Thankfully, I found it there sitting on the table and I let out a sigh of relief as I picked it up and went back to join Kody at the place I left her.

She was waiting there for me but the only difference was that this time she was with a boy I don't even know the name of. I really couldn't blame the boy for flirting with her anyways, cause apart from the football shirt she was still wearing Kody was really beautiful.

 Her features were extraordinary- but the worst part about Kody was that even though she was really sporty, she wasn't as most people expect football players to be.

 She strongly believed in make-up and sometimes as I feel she puts an excess amount of lipstick and eye shadow (even though it looks amazing on her!) Okay, but let me just mention that I do not have any idea about all those lipsticks and all. I absolutely hate it when Kody goes out on a date and make me wear make-up in order to show her boyfriend her best friend.. I think that's kind of abnormal.

I walked towards them and before I said anything Kody interrupted my thoughts and said,"Hey Kylie, this is Justin and Justin this is Kylie."

"Hey," was all I could say.

"Hey Kylie, I have heard a lot from Kody about you," the guy called Justin said.

'Yeah,I think you guys have been together for like only about two minutes,' I thought, not daring to say that out loud in front of my Kody- she'd probably chop my head off and feed it to the wolves.

"So, I was planning on giving a ride home to Kody, you wanna come?"

'WHAT ABOUT THE DANCE, KODY?' I wanted to scream out at her but it took all of me not to scream that out.

"No thanks,"I said politely.

"Well as you wish then," facing Kody again and then walking towards his car with her.

I murmured a quick 'bye' and then turned to walk home.

I put my hand into my bag to take out my phone in order to choreograph a few new dance steps on my way back home to make it less boring.

I finally found it way in the bottom next to my Algebra books. I carefully pulled it out and switched it on.

"WHAT THE-" I screamed at the top of my voice.

On the lock screen was a picture of One Direction. 

But that was all fine until I realized...

This wasn't my phone.

****************************************************************************************************************
Hey guys!!! This is my first story and let me tell you one thing I will try my best to keep the story entertaining... If you have any suggestions what I can write about in my next few chapters, feel free to give me your point of views!!!

Just to inform: I keep my chapters pretty short in this book specially and I'm sorry but I can't do anything about it :)

The image on the top is Selena Gomez as Kylie.

Thx for all your support!

And don't forget to:
-Comment
-Follow
-Vote
~Pakhi💙💚💛💜