Sealand

One evening a short British man with large eyebrows was sitting on his couch.

When suddenly an American guy with a cowlick and a very annoying voice came in.

The English man could feel his cock rise. "ENGLAND! I KNOW YOU'RE HARD! LET ME BLOW YOU."

"Right now you bloody git!? Fuck you!"

"I can tell you're hard, I mean, look at your pants! It's like a tent!"

The British man looked down at his pants and saw that he indeed, did have an erection.

"Please pardon me for my erection! I didn't ask you to come here! Get the fuck out and suck my dick!"

The American walked over to the Englishman and placed his chin on his chin.

"England. Your butt will be a massive hole by the end of tonight," the American said.

"I shall wanker to you."

The Englishman suddenly jumped up, making the American fly all the way across the room, because his chin was on his chin.

The American said, "Ow! That really hurt! Just like your butt hole is really going hurt. I'll make you gag on my cock!"

The British man could feel his cock rise again because of the Americans words.

The American smirked and licked his lips, which made the English man tremble. "I'm ready for your cock. I'm going to eaT YOUR COCK LIKE CHICKEN!!1!1!1"

The Englishman ripped off the Americans clothes, making his muscles shine in the light.

The British man looked at Americans rippling muscles and said, "You shine bright like a Doitsu."

The American smirked at the English man and said, "Oh no baby. I shine from sea to shining see DEEEEDLE DEEDLE DEEEEEDEEE."

The American shoved his cock through the British mans clothes, entering his bum hole. "Oops, looks like I dropped my tea into your harbour."

The American rammed his cock into the Englishman's arse. Cum spewed everywhere, and in the end,

The British couldn't handle the size of, the Americans cock,

So he died.

But the dead Englishman somehow got pregnant during death and shat out something non existent.

(Sealand)

The end.