Chapter 2

"I am sorry. I didn't mention to hurt you...again. Is just that you didn't hear me when I call for you."he said while he release my hand and he stayed in front of me so he would be sure that I will watch him.

"It's ok. I am a little in a hurry. So if you could tell me why you called me, would be great" still trying to avoid his eyes. Childish.

"I was wondering if you want to drink a coffee with me, I suppose we would have to talk about some things."he was almost whispering.

"About the new job? Thanks but I don't drink coffee" I hadn't reasons to whisper. I didn't had something to hide. Beside I don't like the taste of coffee and the only time when I say that I go to drink coffee is when I meet Julia because she's the one addicted to that liquid.

"Cola or anything you want and is not about the job. Is just that I think we should talk".

" You get out with everyone who just hire at you're company?" I was mean. I already know. I haven't even decide yet and still I am talking like that with him. "I am sorry, let's go but I choose the place" I quickly said when he aproche his eyes brow and took his serious face.

"I am not surprised of that" said and watch to the girl with white glasses. " Gloria please take all my calls and cancel all my meetings for today. I will close my phone and if anything is urgent call me on Adriana 's phone. Thanks " and turn to open the door for me.

"Sir!" Gloria called and run after us. "I am sorry but I don't have the number of Mrs."

"Oh yes. Right! You will find her number in the CV that Bazis have it. Is Cristina and not Adriana."

"Why all the act as you didn't know me before. If they had any doubt that we were already know each other now it's all vanished." I said while I got in his car.

"It wasn't an act. I didn't know your professional life. Actually nor you're private one. A lot of things could happen in one hour and not to mention in seven years. And beside they are not payed to have an opinion about my private life." said while he's turning on his blue Audi.

" Yes but in this particular case I am the one involved. And If I will work in this company I wouldn't want to start with the left my relationship with the coworkers. I would like to go to Pals. It is a really nice restaurant a couple of strets from here" I said as I saw him expecting to tell him where I want to go.

"Pals it is and as I said my employees are not payed to have an opinion about my decision regarding work or personal life" and setted on his GPS the name of the street.

"Why hurry? What you have to do?" asked me when he was trying to find a spot to park his car.

"Hm?" I was surprised that he broke the quietness of the car all of a sudden. The road had been silent. Not even the radio was turned on. It wasn't a akward silent and it also wasn't the first time when I walk with him in the car.

"At the office, you said that if I have to say something, to say it fast because you are in a hurry. And yet you are here with me." explaing me when he saw the confusion on my face.

"I lied." and now I am sincere with him.

"You had you're reason" and get down from the car.

I grab my bag and open the door before he will aproche and open it for me.

We get together in restaurant and being so early it wasn't to hard for us to find a good table and make an order.

"There is a question that I forgot to ask you to the interview." Julien said as he closed the menu and put it on the table.