Sam has left the bunker

A/N- This is my first time writing smut. Please tell me if what I do is incorrect. I can only improve if I know what I'm doing wrong. Thanks Read!

The bunker door slammed shut with a 'Boom!' Dean looked to Castiel with a mischievous glint in his eyes. Cas was confused like when the pizza man kept slapping the baby sitters rear. Something told him he was about to find out why.

Dean pinned Castiel up against the wall, and started sucking at his neck. Dean received a low groan from Cas as a reward. He backed up a bit and looked in his angels eyes. Dean then proceeded to nibble at Castiel's ear lobe. Cas had never felt this kind of pleasure before, and he loved every minute of it. His eyes rolled back while he emitted a low growl.

"You have no idea what I want to do to you." Dean growled in his ear. Making Castiel's length harden.

Dean crashed their lips together, and licked Castiel's bottom lip, asking for entrance. Cas's lip remained firm in place. 'More than one way to get someone's lip to open up.' Dean thought. Ever so slowly did he start to take off Castiel's belt. All while maintaining a firm kiss. Dean undid Cas's pants, sliding the zipper down extra slow, to create extra friction. Castiel's lip still remained in place. Dean slid his hand into Castiel's boxers, which he gasped at. Getting Dean what he wanted.

Their tongues battle for dominance, while exploring the others mouth. Cas gripped Dean's neck, running his fingers through the sandy blond hair. While Dean snaked his arms around Cas's waist. They hummed in to each other's mouths. Then Dean pushed away and started to undo Cas's tie.

"Wanna take this to the bedroom?" Dean asked huskily, slightly out of breath. Cas nodded 'yes' while ripping away Deans extra layers of clothes. Soon all of Castiels clothing lay on the floor. Dean is left with only pants and boxers left when he takes Cas's hand and leads him to the bedroom. Kissing and sucking his shoulders the whole time.

Once in the bedroom Dean handcuffed Castiel's hands and feet to the bed posts.

"You kinky little bitch." Cas growled. "You're going to be my little bitch tonight Cas." Dean replied roughly, his length throbbing.  Cas's member is standing straight up, begging for something to help him cum.

Dean crawls on top of the helpless Castiel and stops when his head is groin level. He starts to lick pre-cum off the head of Cas's member. Making him buck up and moan like a porn star. Dean stops and reaches for a vibrator in his drawer. He gets it out and slowly puts it in Castiel, making him groan from pleasure. Then Dean turns it on, and Castiel starts to squirm. There is an amazing pain in his length that he can't satisfy, he yanks on the hand cuffs but they won't budge. Dean slowly takes the vibrator out and lubes himself up.

His head is at the edge of Cas's walls and he slowly pushed himself into Cas. They both groaned and Cas started to pant. The pleasure felt fantastic, he wanted more, he needed more.

"Move." Cas commanded Dean. He started to thrust in and out of Cas while pumping him member. Dean takes his length all the way out and then slams it back in, which makes Dean fill Cas with a warm substance while reaching his climax. That's enough for Cas and he climaxes too. A sheen of sweat covers them both and Dean kisses Cas. They both fell asleep. Dreaming of each other.