Chapter 9

"It was the summer before freshman year. I had moved in next door.
   I've always found Colby extremely attractive, but I didn't want I say anything. Because ya know that's weird.
     On the first day of school I was heading over to my locker-well at least I was trying to find it- and then I found. Just not the way I was hoping to, I found it my getting shoved into it by a kid named James and Colby.
       I didn't know what to do so I stood up, and gave them the death stare. Soon enough they had been pulled away by my soon to be arch nemesis Clara.
Over the time my father had become abusive towards me. He started off just screaming at me, then shoving me, then slapping, then punching, and then kicking me.
I started to hate myself and believing what my father said. He always called me ' a know good piece of trash'. And with that I started to cut, they are all over my arms.
I started with just a few bracelets, and then a lot, and then just a hoodie or long sleeve shirt. No matter how hot is was outside.
My life was a mess I was bullied and beaten. I still have a scar on my side from when I was showed into fireplace. Thank God it was off.
The bulling had taken over my life but within it all I found two life long friends they are Cadence and Finley they had gotten married around the time Payton was born.
    Anyways.... One day Colby spilt soup all over me at  lunch and I ran out crying. He came right behind me apologizing and he made me feel like I was worth something -after I forgot he spilled soup on me-.
     And one morning he had heard my father screaming at me and me screaming and crying for help, and he became my hero he knocked out my dad and took me in. Later on we started dating.
    One day we went to a graduation after party we got drunk and about a week later I found out I was pregnant."  I told my story.
_________________________
Sorry it's short hope ya liked it!😄