Chapter 6

Sorry I haven't been posting thanks for reading hope y'all like it!😄
\\_______________________//

After a day in the hospital Colby, Payton, & I finally got to come home.
She is the best baby ever she barely cries and sleeps through the night.

Over the days many family members and friends have stopped by. but one.... this one scared me.

"Hey sweetheart." said the one and only Tom other known as Walker and I's father.
"What do you want?!" I yelled/ questioned him.
"Is it terrible, that I've came to see my beautiful daughter and grandchild?" He questioned.
"In your case it is." I said " Now you need to leave!" I yelled this time.
Within seconds Colby came running down the stairs to see what happened.
"Babe who's at the do..........." he stopped mid way when he saw it was my father.
"Get out! He yelled to Tom.
"Babe grab Payton." He commanded. I did so, & took her up to the nursery and locked the door.
While I was upstairs I heard yelling back and forth between the two. after about 5 minutes I heard a thud. within terror, I waited at the door. I started to hear someone faster coming up the stairs.
I backed away just in case it was my dad trying to hurt me and the baby.
Then someone started banging on the door!
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Thanks for reading! Please vote and leave some comments. hope ya liked it.

Comment any suggestion you have.