•Meet the Styles•

Again

fuck you wattpad

fuck you.

now you are able to enjoy this chapter while I go bang my head against a wall :)

----

Pink

"Lou! Prince Charming is home from war!" I hear Niall call from downstairs, causing me to squeal as i rush down the steps to see Harry sat down by a chuckling Niall. "Move bitch!" I exclaimed, literally shoving Niall to the ground and causing him to groan. "My arse!" He grunted once I situated myself on Harry's lap with an innocent giggle. "Hello, princess," He chuckled softly and I grinned widely. "How was work?" I hummed softly, playing with his curly head of hair that I loved calling a mane. "Okay I'm leaving before you two have sex on the couch," Niall snickered and I glared at him as he walked away, laughing like the hyena he is. "Anyway," I grumbled and finally looked down at my sex god. "Well work as alright as always. A few flirty customers, but other than that I didn't flirt back because first of all, they were all girls," He shuddered and I giggled uncontrollably.

"You're a damn dork," I smiled, kissing his nose softly and causing him to laugh at my little comment. "Yeah? Well you're stuck with this dork for the rest of your life because I'm marrying you and theirs nothing you can do about it, future Styles," He laughed maniacally and started attacking my neck with raspberries, causing me to squeal as he tickled at my neck with his lips. "Hazza stop!" I giggled loudly, trying to push him away with my hands pushing at his chest. "Make me," He growled playfully against my wet skin and I squirmed at that. "Don't do that you twat," I mewled softly, not wanting to get hardfrom his damn voice being so hot. "Oh, so you're calling me a twat now?" He purred, his breath hot against my nek and his voice like silk. "Harry," I whined softly, his lips brushing over my sweet spot repeatedly and causing me to quiver at the action.

The mood was cut short to the sound of Harry's phone ringing, internally thanking the gods because I was semi hard and I knew Harry would leave me alone like this again. I watched with curious eyes as he pulled out his phone and put the caller on speaker. "Harold Edward Styles!" A booming voice came from the phone, causing the both of us to flinch away from the phone. "Mum...?" Harry spoke in a rather hesitant voice and I looked at him with raised eyebrows. How convenient. He shrugged back at me as a silent response and I glared slightly. "You have skipped all of your visiting times for us, young man! Where have you been?" Harry's mum snapped, sounding rather angry and disappointed.

I bit my lip as I started to feel bad. I was the one who kept Harry from visiting his mum and possibly other siblings he didn't bother to mention before. "Uh I've been kinda busy lately.." He murmured shyly, scratching the back of his neck as I curled up against him a bit. "Haz I feel bad now," I whispered against his neck and he quickly hushed me with a kis to my forehead. "Darling, you did nothing wrong okay? I'll take the blame," He assured softly and I pouted softly at him."I hear whispers, Harold. Is someone there with you?" She huffed in annoyance and I giggled softly as he rolled hs eyes. "My boyfriend is with me," He sighed softly and at that, the mood was suddenly lifted at the word 'boyfriend'. "Oh! Is that where you've been for the past few months?" She laughed softly, hearing the tease and playfulnessin her voice.

"Mum please don't," Harry whined out and I couldn't help but laugh at his childish ways. "Aww he sounds so cute, baby! You should bring him over tonight! I expect both of you at my door by eight o'clock," She ordered and the line went silent. "Well, I guess I'm meeting your mother tonight?" I grinned cheekily at Harry and he only gave me that 'fuck off' kind of look. "My mother and my damn siblings," He groaned at the mention of siblings.

"I can't wait to hear about them!"

❁❁

"So what you're saying is that you've never mention these other two brothers that look exactly like you, thus making you triplets," I spoke as we walked down the sidewalk of this neighborhood that I assumed was where his mother, sister, and other brothers that he has never spoke of. "That's exactly what I'm saying. Marcel is the smartass and Edward is the cockyass," Harry nodded and I giggled at his rather vague description. "And what about your sister, Gemma? What's she like?" I asked curiously. His family sounded so cute and like any other typical family that make fun of each other and love each other till days end. "Gemma looks like all of us as well. She's also the oldest out of the three of us boys. She's the type to always put as back on line and in the right direction like any other older sibling would do with their younger siblings. She took care of us until we were old enough to take care of ourselves," He replied as we walked hand in hand.

He was so fond of his sister and I understand fully as to why he would. "I wish I had an older sibling. I was always the one playing the same roll as your older sister Gemma and it was usually tiring. I also had the desire to be taken care of," I mumbled softly, squeezing Harry's large hand tightly. "That's what I'm here for, princess," Harry smiled fondly and kissed my temple before making a turnnto this rather warm looking house, the lights bright and the sounds of laughin and chattering being heard from the other side of the door. "I'm guessing this is it?" I squeaked, nervousness bubbling in my stomach as I tipped myself back and forth at the balls of my feet.

"Yup. Now don't get nervous on me, future Styles," He teased and I glared up at the taller boy who was just smirking down at me. "Fuck you," I grumbled and pressed the button that rang the doorbell. I cowered down slightly at the sound of scrambling and screaming before the door swung open with the rest of the family crowding around the door way. "H-Hi," I squeaked at the sight of the grinning Styles. "Welcome to the Styles residence!" They cheered and I giggled at their chippy mood, Harry only being embarrassed. "Oh god," Harry muttered and, who I assume is Gemma, rolled her eyes at her younger brother and pulled us both into the house by our hands. "'Oh god', my ass Harry. You missed me and you know that for a fact!" She smirked and pulled Harry into a head lock, ruffling his mane and causing him to groan.

I giggled softly at the sight until I was pulled under someones arm. "I think I deserve to be introduced as the better Styles. Call me, Edward," Edward winked down at me and I bit my lip. He really did look like Harry and it was kinda scary yet interesting to look at. "You may look like y future husband, but you're charms aren't going to work, hun. Sorry," I giggled and patted his cheek before getting out from under his arm and into Harry's stronger arms. "Aww already planning the wedding? How sweet," Misses Styles cooed and I blushed before quickly straightening myself out to better introduce myself. "It's nice to meet you, misses Styles," I smiled politely and she let out a wholehearted laugh, causing me to tilt my head in confusion.

"It's better if you call her Anne. She feels much older if you call her that," Marcel spoke and I nodded in realization. "Sorry! Anne I mean," I giggled embarrassingly. "Oh no need to worry, darling. We're just glad you're here," Anne smiled widely, her smile resembling Harry's and also making me smile like a madman. It seems like the famous Styles smile is more contagious than I thought it was. "Now it's time to embarrass Harry wit his old baby pictures!" Gemma laughed maniacally and I squealed excitedly as I followed her into the living room where a stack of photo albums were neatly placed on the coffee table.

"Gemma Styles, don't you fucking dare!"

---

This probs sucks too ahaha

Vote and/or comment if you did enjoy this god awful chapter

Love always

~S