•Pink shopping•

Pink

"Payday Friday, Liam!" I squealed as I stepped out of the bathroom with my bubblegum pink button up tucked into my pastel pink pleated skirt with adorable bows over the edge, pink low cut converse to bring the whole out fit together plus pink high thighs. "I know!" He laughed, cleaning up the counter while Niall is stacking up the seats. I slung my messenger bag over my shoulder and scampered towards Niall. "You're my ride," I smiled at him and he rolled his eyes playfully as he plopped down in the booth seat. I settled myself on the table and reapplied my lipgloss.

"You've reapplied that at least ten times today, Lou," He snickered and I shrugged as I stuck it back into my bag. "You can never have enough lipgloss," I winked playfully at him and he gagged jokingly. "Hush child," I whispered once Liam was coming over with our checks of glory. "Thank you honey," I beamed and kissed Liam's cheek, seeing him roll his eyes. "Lewis stahp trying to take my man away," Niall groaned and I giggled innocently. "Whoops, sorry love. Liam's just such an adorable puppy boy. Aren't ya?" I cooed as I pinched Liam's cheeks.

"I hur itch urvy tim," Liam managed to say, causing me to giggle more before releasing his cheeks. "If you didn't get that, he said 'I hear it every time'," I hummed and patted Liam's quiff. "Alright Ni, c'mon we have some shopping to do!" I clapped my hands together and hopped off the table, grabbing at Niall's hand and tugging him towards me, though that didn't do much. "Save me," He whimpered towards Liam and he shrugged. "See you later, snowflake," He crooned and kissed his lover's nose before opening the door for us. "Bye Lima Bean! Have a great afternoon," I waved and dragged Niall towards his car.

"Lou, do I really have to go shopping with you?" Niall grumbled and I nodded furiously. "You're my judge and my bag holder. Babe, we've gone through this so many times that you should know by now," I smiled at him over my shoulder before climbing into the passengers seat, Niall following soon after. "TopShop?" He muttered as he stuck the key into the ignition. "TopShop," I hummed and suddenly grinned idiotically. "Maybe TopShop can be our always," I wiggled my eyebrows at him and he bursted into a fit of laughter.

"You're so stupid."

-/-/-

Niall's face was back to being bored and irritated once he had a pile of pink in his arms. "You holding up their love?" I cooed, looking at him over my shoulder. "Quite peachy, but other than that, I'm great," He smiled, hearing a bit of sarcasm in his voice. "That's the spirit!" I chipped and he just rolled his eyes as I plopped a crop top that had 'I have nothing to wear' written in it, onto Niall's arms. "If you end up broke again, you aren't using my money to buy shoes," He warned and I shrugged.

"That's all I'm getting then," I smiled and walked him over to the cashier. "Lou, my darling customer," Louise, my supposed doppelgänger, beamed and I waved. "Here I am," I giggled, doing the cupcake face with my hands under my chin. "And Niall! Oh poor Niall," She crooned and he dumped the clothes onto the counter with a loud huff. "Hey," He waved and I hip checked him playfully while Louise scanned my clothes and such.

"Oh! A hot lad made his way into Starbucks and oh my god you would cry if you ever laid eyes on him," I breathed, slapping my hands on the counter. "Keep going," She gasped, still scanning up the clothes while looking at me. "He has these emerald eyes, fucking piercings, tattoos all over his arms, god his arms, and his voice is so. Damn. Hot. Like it's the hottest thing you'd ever hear and he's just a sex god all in all," I rambled, my cheeks heating up just thinking about him. "Did you get a name?!" She squeaked and I nodded vigorously.

"Harry," I breathed, fanning myself with my hands. "Such a hot name for a sex god. Just like Channing Tatum," She sighed dreamily as she punched in the total and handing her my card. "Only better," I added, the back of my hand pressed against my forehead like I was about to faint. "I swear you guys are long lost siblings," Niall murmured as she handed me back my card. "We've discussed this already honey," She smiled and made a gun with his hand, pretending to shoot himself in the head. "Hey. Chill their. You'll be with your Liam soon enough," I assured and Louise nodded. "And I'll soon be outta here," She hummed and handed Niall the bags of clothes.

"Have a nice day!" She chirped and I blew her a kiss before skipping out of the store. "To the shoe store!" I cheered and climbed back into the car, having Niall deal with all the bags of clothes. He hopped in minutes later and rubbed his eyes tiredly, suddenly feeling bad for the blonde boy. "We can go home," I said softly and he smiled sleepily before shaking his head. "No no, we can stop by the shoe store. Do you want me to hold the boxes as well?" He offered and I shook my head, my fringe bouncing upon my head.

"It's alright. You can take a nap in the car while I look for shoes yeah?" I smiled and he nodded before yawning and driving out from the side. "Thanks Lou," He mumbled and I nodded at him. "Anything for my best friend," I hummed and leaned back against the seat. After about five minutes, we arrived at the lovely shoe store(s) since I shop at different shoe stores. "Which one first?" I asked as I looked over at Niall.

"Get the ankle heel boots first and then go to vans, converse, and lastly TOMS because you take so damn long in their," He snickered and I rolled my eyes playfully. "Take care in here and please, please, please don't have phone sex with Liam," I sighed loudly and he blushed. "It was only one time," He mumbled and I just slapped his arm before climbing out of the car, flattening down my skirt and walking towards TOMS because I never really go for what Niall says, even if I'm the one who asks for suggestions.

After TOMS, vans, and converse, I finally made my way to where I usually bought my boots and heel ankle boots and such. I stepped in and was so close to turning around because lo-and-behold, Sex God Harry is stood just a few aisles away from the entrance. How do I see a Sex God twice in one day? It's a miracle really. I sped walk my way towards the ankle heel boots and hid behind a shelf, crouching down a bit so I could still see him. He wasn't moving from their for sure so I'll be able to shop with no interruption. At least I hope.

I took a slow breath and kept my head low as I looked through. The chatter was quite loud, so I had to squeal when I found the pink floral ankle heel boots. They were fucking heaven. I only had brown and black boots so having to find a pink one is just the perfect time. I got some pink and black combat boots and some brown combat boots before rushing towards the cashier, hoping to god Harry doesn't take a glance.

I set the boxes down rather quickly and whipped out my card. I handed the lady my card as she set all the boxes into bag and she swiped it quick, seeing as I'm kinda panicking and in a rush. "Thank you," I smiled quickly and held the bags before speed walking my way out of the store. I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding and ran a hand through my hair before going towards the car.

I threw open the trunk and set the shoe bags along with the clothes before plopping onto the passengers seat, sighing deeply and closing my eyes. "What's with the rush, Tomlinson?" Niall chuckled as he started up the car again. "I saw him again," I breathed and he chuckled. "You wouldn't understand because you're with Liam and you think he's a sex god," I muttered and rubbed my red face. "Exactly my point," Niall beamed and I huffed softly. "The only one who does understand is Louise," I pouted and he punched my shoulder softly and playfully.

"Aw don't pout Lou. I think Louise is enough support for ya," He cooed and I shrugged in response.

"Whatever."